T-Mobile Interview Questions

2.8

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I had this interview through a recruiter. Recruiter was able to get me an interview in two days. Hiring manager called me. The first question was from my resume, what did this application do? I was able to explain. What tools were you using there? I explained about Defect management tool, Pivotal, Rally and QC...he was impressed and said that they are also using Rally and QC. Overall it was more of a conversation than interview. I think it went well except one or two things. He asked me about different headers in HTML and function of F12 key which I was not sure about.... took a while and answered F12 is used to open developer's tool. After 4 days, I heard back from my recruiter that they want to call me for in person interview next week but next day my recruiter called me again and said that unfortunately they are not moving forward with me anymore!

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

2 phone interviews. The first phone interview was with an HR rep. Second was with an IT manager who was very unfriendly. My resume clearly has an IT background but no phone network background. Yet the interview was only about phone networks. I told the HR recruiter this and was assured this would be taken into account but it wasn't. Don't let them waste your time if you don't have a mobile network background.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how to design and sell a hospital phone network plan   Answer Question

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile.

First of all, the application process for this company is way too long , almost 3 hours to complete a single application for a SALES position,
    Second, i think they should change all the application process , the applicant spends a lot of time answering questions that probably will be better in a second step of the application process.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The interview was very difficult, they grilled me with strange questions, and then left and didn't hear back from them until three weeks later. It turns out my interviewer was an ex-boyfriend and it made it a bit awkward :(

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in particular situation, yourself being the manager and needing to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

My first interview was really chill. The manager was super cool and basically asked me who I am. Done!
    Second interview with a district manager was really mind-blowing, he was asking me some pretty hard questions and the interview was unorthodox. He had jazz music playing, and said he wanted to get to know the real me so he can hire the right employee. I was honest and had fun too. haha The interview was 1 and 1/2 hours long. Yeah....lol

Interview Questions
    • He showed me a board with all the associates ranked in order from best to worst. He asked me are you sure you can be in the top 2? If so, how, why, what drives you, you don't know her so what makes you so sure she won't run you out of the store.   View Answer
    No negotiating, 9 an hour but the commission package is extremely generous.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

For this retail branch I had to apply in person and not via their online website. I received an interview the next day. The interview process took about 10 minutes. The location was in the Berkshire mall located in Wyomissing PA. They interviewer was very prompt with being on time for the interview and did not have me waiting to long. Very laid back interview and very friendly.

Financial Care Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

I applied online through their careers section back around 12/4 or 12/5. I got an email the same day asking me to complete the assessment. Once I did that I received an email the next day to set up a phone interview for the following week. The next week I did the phone interview (some STAR questions but mostly reviewing what I put n my resume&app) I then scheduled a face-2-face interview for Friday of that same week.

The last interview went great. I knew I had the job just by how they spoke to me. (Panel interview with two managers). I was able to listen in on some calls with one employee, everyone I encountered there told me if I got the job, I would love it!

Later on that day, A manager called me back to let me know I got the job. They would wait until my back ground check came back to give me a formal offer. That took about a week. She called me and gave me an offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations on my part. I believe they go off your prior verifiable experience. I got the higher end of the offer so I had no issues.

T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Got called for interview the day I filled app out on line, interviewed the next day, was emailed background app, was hired two days later. Ask a lot about personal life and behavioral situations, very relaxed and comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer, what was the problem and how was it handled   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Easiest interview ever. No hard questions, only one scenario question, the rest felt like a date, to be honest. If you're reading this and freaking out, relax!!!!! I freaked out for no reason and felt so dumb that I did because it was so simple. Remember that the manager is a person too. We all bleed the same and have feelings, just treat it like a conversation with a friend. It was easy and comfortable.

Senior Switch Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online. It took a while for them to get back to me to setup the interview but I guess thats how long the process takes. A recruiter will contact you followed by another team member to schedule a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • In the interview there are three steps, First they will talk to you about your resume and experience, Second they will ask Behavioral questions and third part is a technical par. I noted the behavioral question which are mentioned below.
      - We all try to do things and need to involve someone at some point. Tell me an incident where you needed to involve someone and did you involve him or not.
      - Tell me if you ever had a non cooperative employee in your team.
      - When was the time that you ever had a productive manager.

Answer Question