T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Retail Sales Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – I applied online, completed the assessment it takes about one hour. After that i called around to find out where the interviews were and basically just showed up. I was the only applicant who completed the assessment and turn in a resume! Makes a good impression in the panel interview. After that I had a 2nd panel but the other applicants were narrowed down, on the third interview I met a store manager and was offered a job.

Interview Question – When was a time you had to break policy to get the job done   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Base Salary was good so I accepted, after commission I was making about $22 per hour or 44K a year

Small Business Representative Interview

Small Business Representative
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by a recuirter from Colorado that gave me a phone interview and once I passed that I had a interview with a manager over the phone from Cali. Once I passed that interview I had to submit information for DMV background check and personal background check. I passed both of those and was invited for a in person interview with the same manager from cali. The interview was easy but he seem kinda unprofessional and didn't ask me any questions and wasn't even on time for the interview. After speaking with him for about 2 years asking any question that came in my head I felt like I did pretty well. But after emailing the recuirter 3 times I finally today got a reply back from her saying I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Tell me why I should hire you?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
Las Vegas, NV

The process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the Retail Sales Associate position. After a 1:1 interview with the manager that was trying to hire me. I had another 1:1 interview with a different manager at a different store. They asked open ended questions. Tell me about a tough customer situation. When is one time that you recieved positive feedback from your manager, and what for. Describe a time when you had to meet a deadline on short notice, and how you made it happen. Just answer openly and honestly. Fairly easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging customer interaction and how you made the customer leave happy.   Answer Question
  • When was a time that you had to meet a deadline in short notice.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat hourly wage of 9.75 to start.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice in Las Vegas, NV. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.