T-Mobile

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.5

Retail Sales Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2014.

I applied for the job via internet and took a test online. Three weeks later I received an email for a "Panel interview". I went to the interview and there were 24 candidates in a conference room standing. The hireing managers introdused themselves and instructed us how the interview was to be conducted. Each candidate introduced himself. The next question that each candidate had to answer was what phone application we liked most. The last question was to sell an item we had in our pockets to the person to our left. Once this was done the managers left the room and after 15 minutes came back and dismissed the people that were not picked. I was one of those people. This was the most unprofessional interview that I have ever gone to. We were not even given the professional courtesy of a one on one interview. For a company the size and importance of t-mobile they do not know how to treat potential employees. I'm glad I didnt get the job because if that is the way that they treat their employees, I wouldnt want to work there.

Interview Questions
    • Please sell an item that you currently hqve in your pocket to the person that is standing to your left   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, completed the assessment it takes about one hour. After that i called around to find out where the interviews were and basically just showed up. I was the only applicant who completed the assessment and turn in a resume! Makes a good impression in the panel interview. After that I had a 2nd panel but the other applicants were narrowed down, on the third interview I met a store manager and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to break policy to get the job done   Answer Question
    Base Salary was good so I accepted, after commission I was making about $22 per hour or 44K a year

Small Business Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2012.

I was first contacted by a recuirter from Colorado that gave me a phone interview and once I passed that I had a interview with a manager over the phone from Cali. Once I passed that interview I had to submit information for DMV background check and personal background check. I passed both of those and was invited for a in person interview with the same manager from cali. The interview was easy but he seem kinda unprofessional and didn't ask me any questions and wasn't even on time for the interview. After speaking with him for about 2 years asking any question that came in my head I felt like I did pretty well. But after emailing the recuirter 3 times I finally today got a reply back from her saying I didn't get the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2008.

I interviewed for the Retail Sales Associate position. After a 1:1 interview with the manager that was trying to hire me. I had another 1:1 interview with a different manager at a different store. They asked open ended questions. Tell me about a tough customer situation. When is one time that you recieved positive feedback from your manager, and what for. Describe a time when you had to meet a deadline on short notice, and how you made it happen. Just answer openly and honestly. Fairly easy interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging customer interaction and how you made the customer leave happy.   Answer Question
    • When was a time that you had to meet a deadline in short notice.   Answer Question
    Flat hourly wage of 9.75 to start.