T-Mobile

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Analytics Manager Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2012.

Interview Details – I passed my resume to a T-Mobile employee at the career fair of a conference. Didn't hear back from him after two weeks so I sent a follow up email. He didn't ever reply back but in a few days someone from HR contacted me to schedule an interview. I talked with three people on the phone for 40-45 minutes. We went over my resume briefly. Afterwards, they had a case study question which took up the rest of the interview.

Interview Question – Say T-Mobile wants to give a $10 rebate to new subscribers. How would you evaluate this rebate's effectiveness?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Marketing Analytics Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.