T-Mobile Marketing Manager Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Associate (83)
- Customer Service Representative (65)
- Retail Sales Representative (52)
- Retail Store Manager (18)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (11)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Sales (7)
- Director (6)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Coach (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Management (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Market Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Development Representative (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Small Business Account Representative (3)
Marketing Manager Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2011.
Interview Details – Interviewer called exactly on time. Interview took 30 minutes and reviewed my previous experience in detail. I was asked to provide details of how I accomplished certain projects. I was given a good detailed description of the position and some background information on the culture at this office. The interviewer was personable and clear.
Interview Question – I was asked a couple of questions that did not seem relevant to the position. View Answer
Marketing Manager Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.
Interview Details – Very professional Talent Acquisition Team. They were very proactive and thorough. The company paid for airfare, hotel accommodations and car rental to attend interviews. Promptly email and phone follow-up.
Interview Question – 1. What is it you like the least about your current employer? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Detailed offer letter and all questions were promptly answered by Talent Acquisition team.
Marketing Manager Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2011.
Interview Details – Recruiter was very friendly. Hiring manager slightly less. Everyone was very worried about the ATT deal.
Interview Question – If we have customers who can't spend more, how do we make more profit from them? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile