T-Mobile

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewer called exactly on time. Interview took 30 minutes and reviewed my previous experience in detail. I was asked to provide details of how I accomplished certain projects. I was given a good detailed description of the position and some background information on the culture at this office. The interviewer was personable and clear.

Interview Question – I was asked a couple of questions that did not seem relevant to the position.   View Answer

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Very professional Talent Acquisition Team. They were very proactive and thorough. The company paid for airfare, hotel accommodations and car rental to attend interviews. Promptly email and phone follow-up.

Interview Question – 1. What is it you like the least about your current employer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Detailed offer letter and all questions were promptly answered by Talent Acquisition team.

Marketing Manager

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2011.

Interview Details – Recruiter was very friendly. Hiring manager slightly less. Everyone was very worried about the ATT deal.

Interview Question – If we have customers who can't spend more, how do we make more profit from them?   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!