T-Mobile Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Updated Jun 9, 2014

2.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied in-person - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2014.

Went in for a "Day in the Life" Job Fair. Applied on-site and had a face-to-face interview. They called me about a week later to formally offer me the position and send an E-Mail for a background check. Background check took 10-11 days to come back and for them to set me up on a training schedule. All told, it was ~3 weeks from interview to hire.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with."   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2012.

Applied online and completed assessment. Then was emailed to schedule interview at call center location.When arrived someone brought me into call center and have me sit next to a rep working and listened to calls. Then was later brought in for interview. Standard questions..why do you want to work for Tmobile. Scenario questions.

n/a

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2009.

STAR process, they use boring interview guides

Interview Questions
    • If you were a cartoon character who would you be and why?   Answer Question

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2013.

The recruiters were very diligent with keeping me informed throughout the process. The hiring management was also very courteous and professional. Unfortunately, the position is on hold due to the upcoming Metro PCS merger so I'm on standby.

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2012.

side by side listening to calls with reps they they ask u interview questions

Interview Questions
    no negotitation pay is awesome

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2010.

five people interviewed me for Retail sales Associate three differant times

Interview Questions
    • what should i know about you that is not on your resume   Answer Question
    there are none they will not pay me what i am worth

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2008.

If your interviewing for management it is fairly simple. You will be part of a panel interview and they will ask you questions from a guide that is being used. They make all decisions based on the STAR method of thinking. This would also be helpful if you are interviewing for a rep position. STAR stands for "Situation, Task, Action and Result" and your answers should consist of all these parts and in that order.

Also, make sure you dress for success! It is a call center but it is also a fashion show so wear a nice suit and tie with matching shoes and belt. Make sure your clothes are ironed and neatly tucked into your pants. Remember to stand and greet the interviewer and shake their hands. Engage them in the small talk because that counts towards your interview.

Do not thow off on any of your previous employers even if it is Verizon or AT&T that is bad business. Do not tell stories how you cocked an attitude with a customer or employee talk about working together to reach a resolution.

In the area of coaching and Feedback, the rule of thumb at T-Mobile is to "Build on Strengths" to help someone improve their performance. You will never want to start a conversation about what someone is not doing well. There is a lot of focus on personalitiy profiles (Thinker, Feeler, Entertainer, Controller). If you can research this, then it will help with the interview as well.

Hope this helps.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to show concern for a customers/employees issue?   View Answer
    • What makes T-Mobile the best place to work/perform   View Answer
    Negotiate your salary if your are going to be in management. They have a huge range for salaries.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

I applied for Tmobile online on 6-2-10 and had a phone interview the next day on 6-3. They wanted me to come in on 06-4 since the phn interview went well. I was interviewed on 06-4 by 2men who tagged teamed me with questions back n forth. They were a little above your standard interview questions. I was told I would be given a call back in 2weeks, but to my surprise I got a call 2days later on 06-07 and was made an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a team member who was struggling , how would you address the situation?   Answer Question
    None at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

I applied online by sbmitting my resume. After they reviewed my resume I was able to take a skills and persoality test online. The test is a smulation of call center calls on the spot. The personality test is just that and it takes a while. After that I spoke with a rep over the phone that checked my availability and then scheduled my phone interview for the next Monday - I got the call on a Friday. After the phone interview they set up an in person interview. This lasted about an hour. You have to give scenarios about hoe you handle situations. It was difficult. Next is a background check and then offer.

Interview Questions

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!