T-Mobile Interview Questions in Nashville, TN

Updated Aug 14, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was your basic interview where you're asked questions about how you handle current situations and what was the out come. They said somebody would contact me within a week and I didn't hear back from anyone and couldn't reach the recutier.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Went in for a "Day in the Life" Job Fair. Applied on-site and had a face-to-face interview. They called me about a week later to formally offer me the position and send an E-Mail for a background check. Background check took 10-11 days to come back and for them to set me up on a training schedule. All told, it was ~3 weeks from interview to hire.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me how you dealt with a new policy change you did not agree with."   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in April 2014.

Interview

Very standard interview process. The call center had a "day in the life" fair, where the trainers/coaches walked through day to day life with T-mobile. They had 1:1 interview and a series of tests in the training rooms. Only complaint about the process was how long it took to actually get the job offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What was a specific situation where you had to resolve an issue without the assistance of management?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

The application process was long. Basic questions at first, then they had you do a mock of what you would actually be doing at the call center, to see if you could make it to the next step. After the interview, it told me I did well and I would be contacted if my resume matched their needs. I was contacted about a week later, for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked many customer service based questions. About 10, then basic questions. Too many, and too in depth to answer here. But really, if you have common sense, a brain, and customer service experience they will be easy to you.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online and completed assessment. Then was emailed to schedule interview at call center location.When arrived someone brought me into call center and have me sit next to a rep working and listened to calls. Then was later brought in for interview. Standard questions..why do you want to work for Tmobile. Scenario questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Csr1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in September 2012.

Interview

side by side listening to calls with reps they they ask u interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotitation pay is awesome

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. It was very personable and focused on driving the business. The District Manager who interviewed me ensured that I was at ease and exhausted most of the time to ensure that I was the right fit for her team and the store in which I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to create and deliver a strategy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied for Tmobile online on 6-2-10 and had a phone interview the next day on 6-3. They wanted me to come in on 06-4 since the phn interview went well. I was interviewed on 06-4 by 2men who tagged teamed me with questions back n forth. They were a little above your standard interview questions. I was told I would be given a call back in 2weeks, but to my surprise I got a call 2days later on 06-07 and was made an offer.

Interview Questions

• If you had a team member who was struggling , how would you address the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None at all

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in March 2010.

Interview

five people interviewed me for Retail sales Associate three differant times

Interview Questions

• what should i know about you that is not on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

there are none they will not pay me what i am worth

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied online by sbmitting my resume. After they reviewed my resume I was able to take a skills and persoality test online. The test is a smulation of call center calls on the spot. The personality test is just that and it takes a while. After that I spoke with a rep over the phone that checked my availability and then scheduled my phone interview for the next Monday - I got the call on a Friday. After the phone interview they set up an in person interview. This lasted about an hour. You have to give scenarios about hoe you handle situations. It was difficult. Next is a background check and then offer.