T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Interview Details – Professional but slow process, store manager was really nice, its all about your aptitude and drove to sell and problem solving ability and ability to adapt to new things, hunger for success

Interview Question – Conflict resolution.......   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Sales Support Coordinator
Melville, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2013.

Interview Details – There were 4 interviews including 2 over the phone. They asked the usual questions. I answered. I asked about next steps and if my skill sets as presented would make me a good fit for the job. All 12 of the people interviewing on the phone said yes and wait for a call back from HR.

Interview Question – Why sales support?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Compliance Analyst Interview

Compliance Analyst
Newark, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – I applied for the job in October and then didn't hear back from them until the end of January. They took so long I had to ask what the position was as I didn't even remember applying. They require you to provide lots of personal information and verify it with paperwork. There is a drug test and verification of education bc the position was in the legal dept. I had an interview with two managers and then came back for an additional interview with the rest of the managers.

Interview Question – There weren't any technical questions. They just wanted to know about my life and my personality and if I was willing to work overtime.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as I liked the offer provided.

Field Technician Interview

Field Technician
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details – Communications primarily via Email prior to employment. Basically Two Interviews... One interview conducted by phone with manager and director, second interview face to face also with manager and director.

Work atmosphere is hands down the most laid back (That I have experienced) in terms of office attire and attitude, unless there is an issue that has not had enough attention. Could be a better system for bringing newer employees up to speed as well as how quickly they are given the needed tools/hardware for the job.

Interview Question – What is your least favorite character trait?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Retail Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2010.

Interview Details – This was in 2008,
Interview 1 was with RSM, asked a couple of questions - STARS format
Interview 2 was with 2nd RSM @ another location

Interview Question – Tell me a time that you turned a bad situation into a positive one.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

Interview Details – You get about 2-3 interviews followed by a very thorough background check of previous employers and education. Do not lie about your experience.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Tmobile?   View Answer

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Retail Associate Manager
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – I received a call after applying for the position within a few month. I was asked to come in for an interview at the actual store location not off-site. A lot of customer service questions were asked and questions geared towards past job experiences and how I handled situations that occurred. I was called again and asked to have a second interview with the district manager and pretty much the same type of questions be a few questions geared towards my development and goals. After about two weeks I received a call from the manager who informed me that I had the position and what day to start.

Interview Question – Describe a time when I had a difficult experience with a customer who wanted things their way and did not care about company policy and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

Interview Details – First a recruiter contacts you. Then you go for an in person interview. Once you have that interview you move forward to phone interview. Final interview is a sales pitch presentation then you go before the director.

Interview Question – They always ask different questions but they usual tell me about your self or what makes you so good kind of thing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated twice but then had to make a choice

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.

Interview Question – whats your weakness.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online obviously. I got called for an interview about 2 months ago into a store in Midtown NYC area. I think I did pretty good in the interview she basically asked me sales question, how I would keep up with my sales quota etc.

One month passed and a second store called me saying I was referenced to them by the manager in the Midtown NYC Tmobile store. I went to the interview, and she basically asked me the same questions, this time more concerned on my previous experiences and how I would treat the customers etc. Basic sales person interview questions. Again I think I did pretty good, she assured me that she was going to call me the following week but no call no show. (This was two weeks ago) So I am going to safely assume I must have done something wrong in the interview.

They look more for experience with a wireless carrier, in my case they seemed more interested in my experience with an AT&T authorized retailer.

Interview Question – What are three things you want to improve about yourself?
Something idea that you implemented on management and they went through with?
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile interview questions and advice in New York City, NY. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.