T-Mobile Interview Questions in New York City, NY

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Legal Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2010.

Called in by HR to interview. Interview was a standard round table of 6-8 people. They ahd leads managers and supervisors in teh room all throwing out questions at the same time

Interview Questions
    simple. They offered me a salary, I counter-offered. We met in the middle.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

Professional but slow process, store manager was really nice, its all about your aptitude and drove to sell and problem solving ability and ability to adapt to new things, hunger for success

No negotiations

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2013.

There were 4 interviews including 2 over the phone. They asked the usual questions. I answered. I asked about next steps and if my skill sets as presented would make me a good fit for the job. All 12 of the people interviewing on the phone said yes and wait for a call back from HR.

I did not negotiate

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied for the job in October and then didn't hear back from them until the end of January. They took so long I had to ask what the position was as I didn't even remember applying. They require you to provide lots of personal information and verify it with paperwork. There is a drug test and verification of education bc the position was in the legal dept. I had an interview with two managers and then came back for an additional interview with the rest of the managers.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any technical questions. They just wanted to know about my life and my personality and if I was willing to work overtime.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate as I liked the offer provided.

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Communications primarily via Email prior to employment. Basically Two Interviews... One interview conducted by phone with manager and director, second interview face to face also with manager and director.

Work atmosphere is hands down the most laid back (That I have experienced) in terms of office attire and attitude, unless there is an issue that has not had enough attention. Could be a better system for bringing newer employees up to speed as well as how quickly they are given the needed tools/hardware for the job.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2010.

This was in 2008,
    Interview 1 was with RSM, asked a couple of questions - STARS format
    Interview 2 was with 2nd RSM @ another location

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you turned a bad situation into a positive one.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

You get about 2-3 interviews followed by a very thorough background check of previous employers and education. Do not lie about your experience.

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile.

I received a call after applying for the position within a few month. I was asked to come in for an interview at the actual store location not off-site. A lot of customer service questions were asked and questions geared towards past job experiences and how I handled situations that occurred. I was called again and asked to have a second interview with the district manager and pretty much the same type of questions be a few questions geared towards my development and goals. After about two weeks I received a call from the manager who informed me that I had the position and what day to start.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when I had a difficult experience with a customer who wanted things their way and did not care about company policy and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

First a recruiter contacts you. Then you go for an in person interview. Once you have that interview you move forward to phone interview. Final interview is a sales pitch presentation then you go before the director.

Interview Questions
    • They always ask different questions but they usual tell me about your self or what makes you so good kind of thing.   View Answer
    I negotiated twice but then had to make a choice

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

The interview process was pretty much standard. Questions were asked such as what was your worst interaction with a customer and how did you overcome it. What are some of your best qualities/ and worst. Why do you think you are good at retail sales.

Interview Questions

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!