T-Mobile Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated May 19, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Well I applied in person and asked about any vacancy. The guy told me to fill out the application and wait for few days. After two weeks I had the interview with the district manager. It took about 20 mins. After two days I had the interview with their operational manager. And next day I filled up the background check and from tomorrow I will be working, i.e., April 1st 2015

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple like 1) why u choose this industry instead of internship in your college?
      2) Why T-mobile?
      3) Can you give us commitment?
      4) Why should we hire you?
      5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      6) Your life goals?

1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bayonne, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an interview a few days later. The first interview was at the retail store with the general store manager. It went well, took nearly an hour. Got a call back in less than a week for a second interview which will take place in a week. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a certain situation that happened to be out of your control?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.

Store Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

i applied online, got a phone call a few days later for a on-the-spot phone interview/screen.
    was eventually told to come in for a in person interview.

1st interview was with the person who conducted the phone interview, they asked a few basic questions about myself and or prior work experiences. then came with about 5(?) situational questions consecutively.

from there, i was asked to stay for a second interview with the district manager. The DM basically wanted to see what kind of person I was, what my goals were, work experiences and the like. was told that if they were interested in moving forward with me, someone would be in contact within 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time where you had to to make a new suggestion for management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson Heights, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Jackson Heights, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and got interview two days later
    Q) tell me how to tie my shoes with your eyes closed
    Q) your greatest strength and weakness?
    Q) tell me about a time when you recommended something to your manager and he implemented it
    Q) when someone in a group doesn't do their work and pulls you back...how do you respond to that?
    Q) a time when you had a really angry customer

He said that they would interview all the candidates and the best ones would be contacted for a second interview so hopefully I'll get a call

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a phone interview which led me to anopen house where i got called down for a face to face interview now just waiting on my background check to come back.

Interview Questions

• Questions you already know the answer too just dont give it much thought   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile (Elizabeth, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, the online application also included the assessment test, I received a call within a week, the person that called wanted to interviewed the same day but I couldn't so we scheduled for later day, I'm not an interview type of person first of all, I get really nervous when I think a job is really important to me, that person asked me a various of questions and scenario in which I did horrible at it I might of been in any of the scenarios she gave and did great but I just couldn't think lol I'm very outgoing and talkative but again I'm not good when it come to interviews with scenarios lol the offer was $11.50 Hr with commission on what you sell, the person took a copy of my resume and said will call me back for a second interview with a manager.
    This job was in Northern New Jersey.

Interview Questions

• A time when you suggested a new project to your manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The person offered $11.50 per Hr

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Newark, NJ).

Interview

I applied for the job in October and then didn't hear back from them until the end of January. They took so long I had to ask what the position was as I didn't even remember applying. They require you to provide lots of personal information and verify it with paperwork. There is a drug test and verification of education bc the position was in the legal dept. I had an interview with two managers and then came back for an additional interview with the rest of the managers.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any technical questions. They just wanted to know about my life and my personality and if I was willing to work overtime.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as I liked the offer provided.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Professional but slow process, store manager was really nice, its all about your aptitude and drove to sell and problem solving ability and ability to adapt to new things, hunger for success

Interview Questions

• Conflict resolution.......   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Retail Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a call after applying for the position within a few month. I was asked to come in for an interview at the actual store location not off-site. A lot of customer service questions were asked and questions geared towards past job experiences and how I handled situations that occurred. I was called again and asked to have a second interview with the district manager and pretty much the same type of questions be a few questions geared towards my development and goals. After about two weeks I received a call from the manager who informed me that I had the position and what day to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had a difficult experience with a customer who wanted things their way and did not care about company policy and how did I handle it?   Answer Question