T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Legal Specialist II Interview

Legal Specialist II
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2010.

Interview Details – Called in by HR to interview. Interview was a standard round table of 6-8 people. They ahd leads managers and supervisors in teh room all throwing out questions at the same time

Interview Question – what area would you lie to improve om   View Answer

Negotiation Details – simple. They offered me a salary, I counter-offered. We met in the middle.

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Parsippany, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

Interview Details – First a recruiter contacts you. Then you go for an in person interview. Once you have that interview you move forward to phone interview. Final interview is a sales pitch presentation then you go before the director.

Interview Question – They always ask different questions but they usual tell me about your self or what makes you so good kind of thing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I negotiated twice but then had to make a choice

RF Engineering Intern Interview

RF Engineering Intern
Parsippany, NJ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2011.

Interview Details – First you will be asked to fill out prescreen questions from the recruiter. Then a coordinator will contact you setting up a phone interview which will consist of basic technical questions and questions about your resume. If the phone interview goes well you will be contacted by someone from HR department to set up an in person interview to see how your personality is. If the in person interview goes well you will be asked to join T-Mobile.

Interview Questions

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!