Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (172)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- Retail Sales Representative (60)
- Retail Store Manager (22)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (18)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- Retail Associate Manager (12)
- Store Operations Associate (10)
- Business Development Manager (9)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- RSA (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (6)
- Senior Engineer (5)
- Coach (5)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Customer Service Representative I (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in July 2012.
First a recruiter contacts you. Then you go for an in person interview. Once you have that interview you move forward to phone interview. Final interview is a sales pitch presentation then you go before the director.
- They always ask different questions but they usual tell me about your self or what makes you so good kind of thing. 1 Answer
I negotiated twice but then had to make a choice
Helpful (4)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in February 2011.
First you will be asked to fill out prescreen questions from the recruiter. Then a coordinator will contact you setting up a phone interview which will consist of basic technical questions and questions about your resume. If the phone interview goes well you will be contacted by someone from HR department to set up an in person interview to see how your personality is. If the in person interview goes well you will be asked to join T-Mobile.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2010.
Called in by HR to interview. Interview was a standard round table of 6-8 people. They ahd leads managers and supervisors in teh room all throwing out questions at the same time
- what area would you lie to improve om 1 Answer
simple. They offered me a salary, I counter-offered. We met in the middle.