T-Mobile RSA Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.3

RSA Interview

My interview was 20 minutes and the manager gave me the position on the spot. Started with a few questions and then free-styled the remainder. Took 2 weeks to complete background check.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied and took test online. Took an hour to finish the test. It took a month for them to call me. I interviewed with several managers who asked me allot questions about my background, sales experience, and what I would do in certain situations

Interview Questions
    no neg. it's an hourly plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

3 total, recruiter, assistant manager, store manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in August 2008.

online application, online assessment. I heard after being hired that the online assessment is difficult for some, and you have to realize to answer the best you can or what how they would want you to answer.
    They have a standard interview form where they ask the same 20 questions or so. Ask your strengths and weaknesses, name a time when you came up with a solution for an unhappy customer, name a time where you helped another coworker, name a time when you did not follow directions....

Interview Questions
    • They put you on the spot and ask you to sell them some random object like a pen, pencil, piece of paper. Be creative and show lots of personality and confidence.   Answer Question
    I accepted what was offered as it was my first job in that field