T-Mobile

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Associate Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Behavioral bases questions, focusing on what you've have done in previous situations. If you google STAR interviewing tips if would help you out tremendously and allow you to be more prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you delivered amazing customer service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Associate Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2014.

Applied online within two days I received a call to set up my interview. The interview process took 45 minutes to an hour. I was told I would be contacted soon. Two hours later I received a call regarding the next step which was the background check. I am still awaiting the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Every straight to the point and on purpose questions about retail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I received a call after applying for the position within a few month. I was asked to come in for an interview at the actual store location not off-site. A lot of customer service questions were asked and questions geared towards past job experiences and how I handled situations that occurred. I was called again and asked to have a second interview with the district manager and pretty much the same type of questions be a few questions geared towards my development and goals. After about two weeks I received a call from the manager who informed me that I had the position and what day to start.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when I had a difficult experience with a customer who wanted things their way and did not care about company policy and how did I handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2013.

Spent over an hour filling out the application and doing the assessment. One minute after I completed the assessment I got a email stating "after careful consideration you have not been selected for this particular position." My resume was not viewed by anyone in HR or a Hiring Manager. I was denied based on a Extremely ridiculous assessment even though I have over 4 years of Management and sales.

Retail Associate Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in June 2013.

Interview is the normal behavioral interviewing method used in many retail environments. Be aware of your past. Be prepared to talk about your management experience especially your employees' sales growth.

Interview Questions
    • I was not surprised by any aspect of the hiring/interview process.   Answer Question
    I was treated very fairly and was pleasantly surprised by their offer.

Retail Associate Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

They advertised for a open Retail Store Manager position and it was really an assistant manager position. There is a hour online assessment and you are interviewed by usually 2 managers. It can take awhile to go through the extensive background checks.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't expect the position to be different than what was presented to me on their website.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mays Landing, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mays Landing, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in August 2011.

Being an internal promotion, I believe the interview process may have been a little bit easier, but it was very straightforward. I applied, was called for an interview, and completed the interview. I only had to go through one interview, again, this could be because I was an internal candidate. However, I will say that to successfully pass any leadership interview (including Retail Sales Leader), the candidate must be able to speak on results that they've achieved themselves, but have also helped their team achieve.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a recent performance review with a direct report.   Answer Question

Retail Associate Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in September 2011.

You fill out the app. Hr sends you an email to take three assessment. After you pass the assessment, you get an interview from three store you are applying for.once that goes though you go through a second interview with your district manager and then they offer you the position

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time is how 90% of the questions start off   Answer Question