T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interview Details – Simple interview was less than 10 mins

Interview Question – Questions were simple   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2014.

Interview Details – applied online got a call the next day online application is long

Interview Question – on phone interview   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – distance

Pittsburg, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2013.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, one with store manager and assistant manager, one over the phone with another store manager, both asked similar questions, a background check. For questions, just review the ones posted on glass door and if you are bilingual they will ask you why tmobile? in spanish and you are expected to answer it in spanish in order to test your spanish and it will be done several times. how would you sell a phone... with accessories.

Interview Question – State a time when you went against company policy   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2014.

Interview Details – I Applied online and got a call 3 days later for interview at a T-Mobile store. I was nervous but walked in with confidence, only problem was I over heard two of the workers talking about me and i felt very uncomfortable and i thought that was very unprofessional

Interview Question – Scenario: Try to convince me to upgrade to the $70 plan instead of the $50 plan   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – No drug test. typical interview questions about job history and description of situations you've had that relate to the job.

Sacramento, CA

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – They take this part way too serious. They act like their position pays $120,000 a year. It takes a long time for them to hire you. Expect to wait for a long time before you start working on the clock. That is absolutely the only thing i can say about my experience in the hiring process for t-mobile.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses?   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – It was a great interview that asked specific questions on sales related matters.

Interview Question – why are you not the right person for the job?   View Answer

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, had to take a test before you can get interviewed.

Interview Question – Ask about upselling a product.   Answer Question

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – Friendly and professional process. Usually 2-3 interviews with store managers and/or district manager.

Interview Question – Describe a time that you didn't live up to your superior's expectations.   View Answers (3)

Retail Sales Associate

I applied online and interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Can be a long process, but it was rather simple.

Interview Question – All the questions were your standard customer service based questions   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 74 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.