T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I was asked the typical customer service scenario questions. The manager along with the assistant manager sat down together to interview me. I was very calm and relaxed. The process of getting the job went pretty smooth. I received an offer after the same day after being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when a customer was upset, how did you handle the situation and did the customer leave satisfied?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out the app on line and did the assessment test and another location called me the next day to come in for an interview... You must have a flexible schedule or you will not even be considered for the position.. Unfortunately I found that out when I was on the interview.. The location that I had my interview the managers were not professional at all.. When I arrived the manager saw me and did not even come over to introduce himself to me.. Then he sent over the assistant manager.. She was a gem.. When I was answering one of the questions the ups man arrived and interrupted me and started talking to her about the new microwave that just arrived... Smh ... I'm sure that u might have a better experience than I did.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I took my resume into the store, and was asked if I could come back a few hours later. I went back, and was interviewed by the manager and assistant manager that same day. Then, I filled out a paper application for their records. A link for an assessment was emailed to me. Two weeks later, I got the call to look out for an email with an offer and background check.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you possess that would be a benefit to the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied two days ago online and next day they called me regarding interview with 3 different managers. So i went for the interview next day, and they asked me few question and said i should receive a call in day or two regarding the background check up.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Largo, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked 6 questions he was very nice my interview was at 4 interview took till 5 stayed an extra 30 mins talking and laughing this was my best interview I was so scared and this will be my first job I am 19 I just have to do the drug test I also studied interview questions from glass door it helped a lot

Interview Questions

• why I want the job What makes me the best fit Describe myself A time a customer was difficult How I helped the difficult customer My weaknesses   Answer Question
    • Do I have sales experience If I am bilingual   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Palmdale, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Quick, and somewhat easy. I was surprised I didnt need my resume. I was asked like 7 Situation questions ( Can you tell me a time when.........) I feel I answered to the best of my ability and my answers were good.

Interview Questions

• Q: Can you tell me a time when you had to implement a new tech skill quickly.   Answer Question
    • Q: What did you like most about your last job?   Answer Question
    • Q: What did you like least about your last job?   Answer Question
    • Q: Why did you choose T-Mobile?   Answer Question
    • Q: Tell me a time when you saw something was wrong and took action that bennefited the store and customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I was called in for an interview by a store manager. Apparently all of the managers in the district were conducting a mass hiring event. As I waited about 4 other applicants showed up who also had interviews. I had my first interview with a store manager and once I passed that interview I was interviewed by another manager who then informed me of s background check. I just passed my background check and should be starting soon. Overall it was a painless process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. It is what it is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty thorough. They touched based on a lot of scenario based question so be prepared for that. I had 2 people interview (District Manager and Store Manager) me on the first interview. After that I was told that I would be getting a call from one of them to set up a second interview once they interviewed the rest of the applicants. 4 Days later I received a call and was asked to come in that day (they asked if it was possible, they didn't demand it). The second interview was mainly the same scenario based questions that I answered previously, just from a different person. Walked out with the job. Make sure your on time (10 minutes early or so). I saw a guy walk in to the interview before mine 2 minutes late and they came out and said " We don't have time for people that show up late". Be respectful, be honest and be yourself!

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell us about yourself? 2) Describe to me a time where you worked together with someone to achieve a goal. 3) How would you rate yourself on sales experience? 4) What was the toughest sale you've experienced and how did it turn out? 5) Why T-Mobile? 6) What are your long term goals? 7) How often are you going to be available to work? All in all, it wasn't that bad of an interview. The interviewers were nice and we even talked about Hobbies and what we all like to do in our off time.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Business casual interview with two managers, one of them will be your future boss. If you're positive, upbeat, smile, know about the Un-Carrier moves and ask them to move forward with the interview, you'll get an offer. The job description and what they tell you it will be like in the interview is nothing like it will actually be on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at T-Mobile   1 Answer