T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.7

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

I have applied online for the positon and i got call for interview in 3 days of application but before that i have to give full assesment test.
    They store manager was very postitve and helpful and we talk about my expericence and i was offered to have another interview with district manager in week time and i passed that interviwe too.
    i am waiting for their background check email invitation.
    All together this process from apply to background check took 3 week.

Interview Questions
    • why you want to join tmobile ?   View Answer
    • from my resume they ask me that why i am taking this positon as i am more qualified and exprience for this post and they offer me Assistant manager Positon?   View Answer
    Yes they offered me good positon according to my exprience in sales field and i was very impressed with their attitute and i feel that this company has real potential to take you up.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at T-Mobile.

The interview process was informal and friendly. Unlike most interviews, I did not feel intimidated at all. Actually, the store manager and other employees were so friendly I was praying I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • How many years of sales experience do you have?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2015.

Easy Interview but it seemed like the girls who were dressed hookers got the positions rather then the people who really needed it. The guy I interviewed with was cool. We sat and laughed during the whole process and it went great but looking around while I was waiting I noticed some of the other managers that were interviewing were flirting with the girls. Well whatever I guess if you got it, flaunt it.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Went to a job fair got interviewed by a few t-mobile managers. After the interview stayed in contact with one manager. I was offered a position then put in my 2 weeks at my current job. Later I was asked to have an interview with the district manager. After that interview t-mobile never contacted me again so I was out of a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in February 2015.

First you have to beat the assessment test online that takes about an hour. Then you have to take some personality tests that are pretty good at finding out if you are lying about yourself. You may interview with the store manager first and then someone higher up like a district manager, or like me, you will interview with the store manager and district manager altogether.

Interview Questions
    • It was a 20-30 minute interview. Questions like,"Tell me about yourself", "Describe a time when you handled a situation.", "What would you do in this situation?","Would you choose a salary based job or a commission based job?", "Why choose a career with T-mobile?", 'What do you want out of this?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in February 2015.

Applied online and got a call for an interview a few days later. The first interview was at the retail store with the general store manager. It went well, took nearly an hour. Got a call back in less than a week for a second interview which will take place in a week. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions
    • What did you do in a certain situation that happened to be out of your control?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Hawthorne, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2015.

I was extremely nervous, stuttered alot, and was kind of repeating my answers . Tried selling speaker as an example I feel like I did great so did the employee I was trying to sell it to.
    I have a question I was Givin a personal card , I hope Its a good sign !

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied to many locations. Two tmobile stores I didn't apply to called me in for interview. One was an interview with three guys. They seemed very disinterested and monotone. I was glad when it was over & would not want to work with those people. My next interview was cool. The man was very interested & willing to listen. Our conversation flowed great.

Interview Questions
    • How can your previous experience help you excell in this job?   Answer Question
    Pretty flexible with my college schedule

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Quick phone screen interview asking the basic questions regarding availability, languages spoken, past experience in sales. They will either call back or schedule another interview on a later date with 2 store managers. They will go by an interview guide that the company supplies. Basic situational questions were asked. If they like what you say they will put you through background followed by an offer. Most store managers are lazy are looking for people with previous sales experience in wireless so there is minimal training needed in store.

Interview Questions
    Hourly rate is based on previous experience. They have a recruiter that figures out the range which your offer will be.