T-Mobile

Updated Jan 23, 2015

2.7

126 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied to many locations. Two tmobile stores I didn't apply to called me in for interview. One was an interview with three guys. They seemed very disinterested and monotone. I was glad when it was over & would not want to work with those people. My next interview was cool. The man was very interested & willing to listen. Our conversation flowed great.

Interview Questions
  • How can your previous experience help you excell in this job?   Answer Question
Pretty flexible with my college schedule

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Quick phone screen interview asking the basic questions regarding availability, languages spoken, past experience in sales. They will either call back or schedule another interview on a later date with 2 store managers. They will go by an interview guide that the company supplies. Basic situational questions were asked. If they like what you say they will put you through background followed by an offer. Most store managers are lazy are looking for people with previous sales experience in wireless so there is minimal training needed in store.

Interview Questions
    Hourly rate is based on previous experience. They have a recruiter that figures out the range which your offer will be.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

got called for the interview they asked me to tell me about myself, my experience. They asked why do i want to work for tmobile, how much experience do i have with phones, how do i sell phones

Interview Questions
    • what do you need to improve in yourself or have to work on ?   Answer Question
    was hard to take a lower hourly rate then i was making but the commission structure out weighs and makes it more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

My first interview was really chill. The manager was super cool and basically asked me who I am. Done!
    Second interview with a district manager was really mind-blowing, he was asking me some pretty hard questions and the interview was unorthodox. He had jazz music playing, and said he wanted to get to know the real me so he can hire the right employee. I was honest and had fun too. haha The interview was 1 and 1/2 hours long. Yeah....lol

Interview Questions
    • He showed me a board with all the associates ranked in order from best to worst. He asked me are you sure you can be in the top 2? If so, how, why, what drives you, you don't know her so what makes you so sure she won't run you out of the store.   View Answer
    No negotiating, 9 an hour but the commission package is extremely generous.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at T-Mobile in December 2014.

For this retail branch I had to apply in person and not via their online website. I received an interview the next day. The interview process took about 10 minutes. The location was in the Berkshire mall located in Wyomissing PA. They interviewer was very prompt with being on time for the interview and did not have me waiting to long. Very laid back interview and very friendly.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The interview was very difficult, they grilled me with strange questions, and then left and didn't hear back from them until three weeks later. It turns out my interviewer was an ex-boyfriend and it made it a bit awkward :(

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in particular situation, yourself being the manager and needing to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, withing 2 days they called and said they were having a recruitment day at one of their store. I went in and interviewed and was told I would get a call back from a local manager. A couple of days later I had an interview with a store manager and was hired 1 day later.

All their questions are expected to be answered in 1 way. They want to know about a situation, how you handled that particular situation and what you learned from that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a particular phone on the spot.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Easiest interview ever. No hard questions, only one scenario question, the rest felt like a date, to be honest. If you're reading this and freaking out, relax!!!!! I freaked out for no reason and felt so dumb that I did because it was so simple. Remember that the manager is a person too. We all bleed the same and have feelings, just treat it like a conversation with a friend. It was easy and comfortable.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2014.

Applied online and received a phone call about a week later. Was asked if I could come to a group interview they were holding. The group interview was different considering it was my first but overall it was a good experience i think. Took about an hour and a half and had a couple of scenarios including one where we tried to sell the phone we had in our pocket. After the group interview i called again to come in for a second interview. This time it was one on one with the manager of the store i applied at. The typical questions like, "what are your strong qualities and weak ones." general stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • Can you recall a time where you motivated and of your fellow employees.   Answer Question