T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Applied last month, had an interview with store manager, he was very friendly, didn't last to long, he said I would have a interview with district manager on next week, we will see how that goes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped one of your coworkers with an issue   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

They had an open day were anyone could come and interview with a resume in hand. I was called inside after waiting around 20 minutes, it was after lunch break was done I was interviewed. He asked me couple of simple questions regarding my education and work history. I was then told I was overqualified being an electrical engineer applying for a retail sales associate position, as well as having no retail experience. Probably the 2nd part was the deal breaker..

Interview Questions

• Retail Experience, Languages I speak, Education, Work History   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

I have applied online for the positon and i got call for interview in 3 days of application but before that i have to give full assesment test.
    They store manager was very postitve and helpful and we talk about my expericence and i was offered to have another interview with district manager in week time and i passed that interviwe too.
    i am waiting for their background check email invitation.
    All together this process from apply to background check took 3 week.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join tmobile ?   1 Answer
    • from my resume they ask me that why i am taking this positon as i am more qualified and exprience for this post and they offer me Assistant manager Positon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes they offered me good positon according to my exprience in sales field and i was very impressed with their attitute and i feel that this company has real potential to take you up.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

The interview process was informal and friendly. Unlike most interviews, I did not feel intimidated at all. Actually, the store manager and other employees were so friendly I was praying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2015.

Interview

Applied March 30th, 2015 it took me an hour to complete the application 10 minutes after I completed application I got a phone call and I was interviewed today did my background heck and now just waiting on the 2nd interview date I hope I get the job but I was nervous

Interview Questions

• Name a scenario where you were treated unfairly how did you respond?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Well I applied in person and asked about any vacancy. The guy told me to fill out the application and wait for few days. After two weeks I had the interview with the district manager. It took about 20 mins. After two days I had the interview with their operational manager. And next day I filled up the background check and from tomorrow I will be working, i.e., April 1st 2015

Interview Questions

• Questions were simple like 1) why u choose this industry instead of internship in your college?
      2) Why T-mobile?
      3) Can you give us commitment?
      4) Why should we hire you?
      5) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      6) Your life goals?

1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Lakewood, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy Interview but it seemed like the girls who were dressed hookers got the positions rather then the people who really needed it. The guy I interviewed with was cool. We sat and laughed during the whole process and it went great but looking around while I was waiting I noticed some of the other managers that were interviewing were flirting with the girls. Well whatever I guess if you got it, flaunt it.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Went to a job fair got interviewed by a few t-mobile managers. After the interview stayed in contact with one manager. I was offered a position then put in my 2 weeks at my current job. Later I was asked to have an interview with the district manager. After that interview t-mobile never contacted me again so I was out of a job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First you have to beat the assessment test online that takes about an hour. Then you have to take some personality tests that are pretty good at finding out if you are lying about yourself. You may interview with the store manager first and then someone higher up like a district manager, or like me, you will interview with the store manager and district manager altogether.

Interview Questions

• It was a 20-30 minute interview. Questions like,"Tell me about yourself", "Describe a time when you handled a situation.", "What would you do in this situation?","Would you choose a salary based job or a commission based job?", "Why choose a career with T-mobile?", 'What do you want out of this?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bayonne, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bayonne, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call for an interview a few days later. The first interview was at the retail store with the general store manager. It went well, took nearly an hour. Got a call back in less than a week for a second interview which will take place in a week. Wish me luck!

Interview Questions

• What did you do in a certain situation that happened to be out of your control?   Answer Question