T-Mobile

Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.6

121 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

The interview was very difficult, they grilled me with strange questions, and then left and didn't hear back from them until three weeks later. It turns out my interviewer was an ex-boyfriend and it made it a bit awkward :(

Interview Questions
  • What would you do in particular situation, yourself being the manager and needing to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Apply online then got a call for a interview, went in to an interview turned out they were having a bunch of interviews that day, waited a bit but then interviewed with two managers typical interview questions scenario based.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, withing 2 days they called and said they were having a recruitment day at one of their store. I went in and interviewed and was told I would get a call back from a local manager. A couple of days later I had an interview with a store manager and was hired 1 day later.

All their questions are expected to be answered in 1 way. They want to know about a situation, how you handled that particular situation and what you learned from that particular situation.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to sell them a particular phone on the spot.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Easiest interview ever. No hard questions, only one scenario question, the rest felt like a date, to be honest. If you're reading this and freaking out, relax!!!!! I freaked out for no reason and felt so dumb that I did because it was so simple. Remember that the manager is a person too. We all bleed the same and have feelings, just treat it like a conversation with a friend. It was easy and comfortable.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2014.

Applied online and received a phone call about a week later. Was asked if I could come to a group interview they were holding. The group interview was different considering it was my first but overall it was a good experience i think. Took about an hour and a half and had a couple of scenarios including one where we tried to sell the phone we had in our pocket. After the group interview i called again to come in for a second interview. This time it was one on one with the manager of the store i applied at. The typical questions like, "what are your strong qualities and weak ones." general stuff like that.

Interview Questions
    • Can you recall a time where you motivated and of your fellow employees.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I apply online got a call a few days later. Ask if I can do a interview tomorrow? Went in felt I did well, store manager said I will hear from them in a day or 2. Got a call later on the same day and set up the second one for 2 days later. Felt I did great, then he showed all the numbers of each store and how well there doing and the employees and etc. Then he said ok training is in a few days. So does that mean I've got the job? I didn't do a test on the computer or anything. Could someone pls let me know! Other then that I'm pretty stoked about the job.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me to sell the phone that I had in my pocket which was the iphone 5   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at T-Mobile.

The interview was good. They asked questions about your past experience and your education on technology aswell. Dress properly and be ready to answer any questions to the best of your ability. You Will Have Some Situational Questions That You Must Answer.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate but it all depends on experience.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

One interview with store manager and regional director. It helps to do some research on the company and mention it every answer you give. Be confident and make eye contact. Speak clearly and be professional and friendly

Interview Questions
    salary is already set, so when asked what you expect just say youre open to anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I got a call and then was scheduled for an interview. I was told that I would hear back from the company to see in regards to the choice made and never heard back from them. I felt like the representative interviewing me didn't care and he seemed nervous.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied for the job on Saturday, I was asked to come in for an interview on Tuesday. After Tuesday's interview, I was asked to do a phone interview on Wednesday. I've been asked to do a background check. Hopefully, I get the position. Seems like a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • How did you present a problem to your manager that you convinced were able to convince him/her to fix?   Answer Question