T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington State
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Retail Sales Associate (86)
- Customer Service Representative (66)
- Retail Sales Representative (53)
- Retail Store Manager (18)
- Sales Associate (16)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (11)
- Sales (8)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Technical Support Specialist (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Director (6)
- Coach (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Management (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Market Manager (3)
- Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Sales Development Representative (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Senior Product Manager (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (3)
- RSA (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Retail Sales Associate Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2010.
Interview Details – I applied online and about a month later, I received a call. I had to do 3 different interviews. One was with 2 of the sales leads at the store. Next was with a manager. The third was with another manager.
Interview Question – If you had a choice to be driven in a limo or a taxi, which would you choose?
Show us how you would try to sell your current cell phone to a customer.
What are your hobbies? Answer Question
Negotiation Details – No negotiations. You get a basepay per hour and commission on your sales.
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile