T-Mobile Retail Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rolling Meadows, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2013.

Two interviews. First with the store manager, and second at another location with another manager. Ask you many about recalling work experiences, example "Can you tell me a time when you had deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved the situation." Also ask questions about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
  • Your biggest weakness and what you have done to improve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2013.

I applied online and was called for an interview. It is a 2 interview process. The first interview is with store manager and 2nd with a person higher up. You have to also complete a background check. Just like any commission position they are big on sales. It is good to have some experience in retail.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked normal questions. A difficult experience with a customer and how did you handle the situation. Ask you to sell a random item.   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!