T-Mobile

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant
Rolling Meadows, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2013.

Interview Details – Two interviews. First with the store manager, and second at another location with another manager. Ask you many about recalling work experiences, example "Can you tell me a time when you had deal with a difficult customer and how you resolved the situation." Also ask questions about your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Your biggest weakness and what you have done to improve it.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Retail Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was called for an interview. It is a 2 interview process. The first interview is with store manager and 2nd with a person higher up. You have to also complete a background check. Just like any commission position they are big on sales. It is good to have some experience in retail.

Interview Question – I was asked normal questions. A difficult experience with a customer and how did you handle the situation. Ask you to sell a random item.   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!