T-Mobile

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.5

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Three step process: different managers, asking a range of questions.
   Each manager took on a different part of a template interview question evaluation. This evaluated your trustworthiness, values, morals etc.

Interview Questions
  • Questions dealing with "what would you do?" scenarios.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Very fast process overall. I received a call for a phone interview 2 days after I submitted an online application. I was scheduled for a in-store interview the next day. I arrived about 10 minutes early for the interview. I ended up waiting over 45 minutes before the manager finally sat down with me. I interviewed with the district manager and a store supervisor. Typical retail interview. Very easy questions. I filled out an additional application, and they made copies of my ID. I felt the interview was rushed. As they had 3 other candidates waiting to be interviewed. Got a call 2 hours after the interview, was told they found a more "qualified" candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done for a customer in the past that exceeded normal job expectations?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to resolve an issue between a co-worker and yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell us where you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile.

Very structured interview, the manager sat me down and pulled out his list of questions and wrote down everything that I said. Not a whole lot of surprising questions.

Interview Questions
    I didn't have to negotiate

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Standard question oriented interview with the area manager and assistant store manager. Discussed previous sales experience and responsibilities. Waiting on reply as background check is extensive and can take up to 3 weeks.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied online and was asked to take online assessment then I was called in for in-person interview with store manager. Immediately following was asked to submit for background check. Next I was called and asked to interview via phn with the regional sales manager. The next day I was called and offered the job. Less than 5% pass online assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me your phone.
      What qualities do you have that make you right for the job.

View Answer
    Everything is negotiable, EVERYTHING! especially in sales. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, completed the assessment it takes about one hour. After that i called around to find out where the interviews were and basically just showed up. I was the only applicant who completed the assessment and turn in a resume! Makes a good impression in the panel interview. After that I had a 2nd panel but the other applicants were narrowed down, on the third interview I met a store manager and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to break policy to get the job done   Answer Question
    Base Salary was good so I accepted, after commission I was making about $22 per hour or 44K a year

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

I applied online couple days later I received a call, Went into the interview I had a one on one interview with the store manager. The questions mainly consisted of scenarios most of which were "What if situations" or your role playing them. They were pretty straight forward had a pretty good interview. Then a couple of days later I got a call from the store manager to set up a the same day phone interview with the district manager pretty much still asking the same question near the end of the phone interview he asked me to sell a pen to him.

Interview Questions
    • overall just be ready to be asked question like "what are some skills that you have that can be brought to the table?"   View Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Apply online, do questionaire, get interview.

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2013.

Called me and wanted an interview same day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me how would I get business and corporate accounts started up.
      Asked me about previous sales experience in the industry.
      Interview lasted literally less than 15 minuets.

Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Must take an online assessment and have to get alas sing score to be cAlled for interview. Be likable and coachable. Techy or customer service experience is a plus

Interview Questions
    • They relate all questions to how can you react to different scenarios   Answer Question
    Negotiation is tight they mostly offer the max that they can offer