T-Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

53 interviews

2.5

53 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Standard question oriented interview with the area manager and assistant store manager. Discussed previous sales experience and responsibilities. Waiting on reply as background check is extensive and can take up to 3 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Easton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, PA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

THe process was straight forward their was an interview that was one on one in a fast food area of a walmart. Its important to be full of energy for the interview. After their was a drug test at quest lab that took over two weeks to get the results from.

Interview Questions
    • Selling a phone to the interviewer was an interesting question if you have no sales experience.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2010.

i had two interviews. what makes you right for the position? Give me examples of sales experience, if any?
    Why should i pick you for the position? Describe yourself in one word.

Interview Questions
    • He picked a pen of the table and asked me to sell him the pen....   View Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Applied online and was asked to take online assessment then I was called in for in-person interview with store manager. Immediately following was asked to submit for background check. Next I was called and asked to interview via phn with the regional sales manager. The next day I was called and offered the job. Less than 5% pass online assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Sell me your phone.
      What qualities do you have that make you right for the job.
        View Answer
    Everything is negotiable, EVERYTHING! especially in sales. "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

I applied online, completed the assessment it takes about one hour. After that i called around to find out where the interviews were and basically just showed up. I was the only applicant who completed the assessment and turn in a resume! Makes a good impression in the panel interview. After that I had a 2nd panel but the other applicants were narrowed down, on the third interview I met a store manager and was offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to break policy to get the job done   Answer Question
    Base Salary was good so I accepted, after commission I was making about $22 per hour or 44K a year

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2013.

I initially did a short casual interview with the RAM that my friend set up as an employee here. The next day, I had a full interview with the RSM and that was fairly concise with all the regular questions you would expect about applicable sales and customer service background, understanding incentives for commission sales, seeing if your personality was a good fit with the rest of the team, etc. Two weeks later, I got the call asking to accept the position.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2013.

I have heard of some people getting interviews from applying online but very rare. Most people get an interview by referral.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

I applied online couple days later I received a call, Went into the interview I had a one on one interview with the store manager. The questions mainly consisted of scenarios most of which were "What if situations" or your role playing them. They were pretty straight forward had a pretty good interview. Then a couple of days later I got a call from the store manager to set up a the same day phone interview with the district manager pretty much still asking the same question near the end of the phone interview he asked me to sell a pen to him.

Interview Questions
    • overall just be ready to be asked question like "what are some skills that you have that can be brought to the table?"   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2013.

Called me and wanted an interview same day.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me how would I get business and corporate accounts started up.
      Asked me about previous sales experience in the industry.
      Interview lasted literally less than 15 minuets.
        Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Apply online, do questionaire, get interview.

no negotiation

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!