T-Mobile Retail Sales Representative Interview Questions in Washington State

Updated Jun 27, 2015

2.6

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Tacoma, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

I initially did a short casual interview with the RAM that my friend set up as an employee here. The next day, I had a full interview with the RSM and that was fairly concise with all the regular questions you would expect about applicable sales and customer service background, understanding incentives for commission sales, seeing if your personality was a good fit with the rest of the team, etc. Two weeks later, I got the call asking to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Sell me your phone right now.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Redmond, WA) in April 2009.

Interview

In person quick meeting. Phone interview with manager. In person interview with assistant manager and then a final phone interview with district manager.

Interview Questions

• Every question they ask is about a specific time when such and such happened.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations possible. I wish it took less time. If you have anything negative in your background or lie about employment... they will catch you. It is a VERY thourough background check which is a good thing for employment but bad because it takes forever.