T-Mobile Retail Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was long, but had a great experience. Interviewed with two different people and was asked about sales and leadership experience. I followed up after 2 weeks of not hearing anything after they said I would so that was annoying.

Interview Questions

• How would you a complaint from a customer about an emoloyee? And how would you address the employee?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Retail Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Hiring process took about 2 weeks ask basic questions

Negotiation

N/A

Retail Store Manager Interview

Interview

Online application was filled out, in person interview with 2 hiring managers. A complete accurate background profile was done by Hireright. It is important to be very accurate.

Interview Questions

• T-Mobile uses the word opportunity as an area of improvement not an area of success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Total Compensation Package

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Had to present a 30-60-90 and business model to panel interview

Interview Questions

• What do you do to influence the business on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    • What do your boss to well and bad? How have you affected his leadership?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Once you apply on-line and pass an assessment, you will receive a phone interview. Then local management will handle follow-up interviews. Standard STAR interview process. Situation, Task, Action, Result. If your answers touch all four points you will do great.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Interviewed as internal candidate. Initial interview is with District Manager and a couple of Retail Store Managers. Next interview is with District Director and VP of Sales for the Gulf Coast.

Interview Questions

Less pay than current position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic STAR format: Situation/Task, Action, Result. Behavior based job interview.

Negotiation

They have base pay ranges, however they are pretty flexible.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Nashville, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was relatively easy. It was very personable and focused on driving the business. The District Manager who interviewed me ensured that I was at ease and exhausted most of the time to ensure that I was the right fit for her team and the store in which I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you had to create and deliver a strategy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Concord, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview went well. Meeting with recruiter started off well, but slowly went off the cliff. Numerous questions were asked about handling employee situations in a retail environment (which I had not been a part of since college--20 yrs. ago) Think they were looking for someone closer to the age of what is perceived to be their target smart phone client. Mentioned that I use Mac & PC, as well as Blackberry, and was also T-Mobile client. Got the don't call us we'll call you handshake and I knew nothing would become of it. Whenever, I visit a T-Mobile store to check on new phones or accessories, I look at how the stores are run and see why they are being purchased by AT&T.

Interview Questions

• You have a problem employee that you must fire as soon as possible and you have to change the store out for a brand new promotion the next day. Would you fire the employee first or wait until the store closed and put up the new promotional material?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile (Somerset, NJ) in July 2010.

Interview

the interview is straight forward and nothing was to difficult. just make sure your ware a proper attire and have your resume related to positions for the qualification offered. and be very confidence as well and do not be nervous.

Interview Questions

• what is the best way to treat customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

i have qualification skilss