T-Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

referred by another employee; went into the store to talk to the manager; received a link to take a iq test; called to let her know i took the test; she said i passed and i had an interview the following monday; first the store manager interviewed me; then the district manager interviewed me; then i received a call the next day with the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Sell me this pencil, pen, phone etc. (grabbed the nearest object and asked me to sell it to them)   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer
wages weren't discussed. found out what i would be making per hour after i was hired via e-mail.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2010.

went well. phone interview took place on time. lasted about an hour or so. very nice person that interviewed me. job was not what i expected. much lower level sales job than what was advertised. i decided not to pursue this position further than the phone interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2009.

Interviewed with store manager and recruiter. Was recommended by an employee for the interview. They first told me all about the company and the advantages or T-Mobile vs other companies. Hiring was done after the initial interview. They used a S.T.A.R type interview. My advice is to be very prepared with the start questions and think of examples of your past accomplishments. I did not prepare enough about the S.T.A.R system and did not answer quickly enough for some of the questions. I think that contributed doing poorly in the interview.The employees really seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of a strength and a weakness that you posses.   Answer Question
    • When was a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2008.

it was an opend day, i handed my cv to one of the managers. few days later i was phoned by tmobile and i was told i was going to have a phone interview. i passed the phone interview. then i went a head to a one to one interview which was also successful.

Interview Questions

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!