T-Mobile Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Charlotte, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

referred by another employee; went into the store to talk to the manager; received a link to take a iq test; called to let her know i took the test; she said i passed and i had an interview the following monday; first the store manager interviewed me; then the district manager interviewed me; then i received a call the next day with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pencil, pen, phone etc. (grabbed the nearest object and asked me to sell it to them)   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

wages weren't discussed. found out what i would be making per hour after i was hired via e-mail.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile (Denver, CO) in February 2010.

Interview

went well. phone interview took place on time. lasted about an hour or so. very nice person that interviewed me. job was not what i expected. much lower level sales job than what was advertised. i decided not to pursue this position further than the phone interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with store manager and recruiter. Was recommended by an employee for the interview. They first told me all about the company and the advantages or T-Mobile vs other companies. Hiring was done after the initial interview. They used a S.T.A.R type interview. My advice is to be very prepared with the start questions and think of examples of your past accomplishments. I did not prepare enough about the S.T.A.R system and did not answer quickly enough for some of the questions. I think that contributed doing poorly in the interview.The employees really seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a strength and a weakness that you posses.   Answer Question
    • When was a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in September 2008.

Interview

it was an opend day, i handed my cv to one of the managers. few days later i was phoned by tmobile and i was told i was going to have a phone interview. i passed the phone interview. then i went a head to a one to one interview which was also successful.

Interview Questions

• what would you do in quiet times when thrs no customers??   2 Answers

Negotiation