T-Mobile Sales Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

3.4

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview

Was called by the store manager and they did a quick phone interview. After the phone interview, they asked for an in person interview. During the in person interview, I was interviewed by the DM and about 4 GM's, made me a bit nervous. They asked various questions left and right with no real consistency, felt kind of like being toyed with.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Sales Interview

Interview

1 interview and got hired. It seemed really cool at first and of course going into a new job is very exciting. Don't let there BS blind you. Its an awful company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online obviously. I got called for an interview about 2 months ago into a store in Midtown NYC area. I think I did pretty good in the interview she basically asked me sales question, how I would keep up with my sales quota etc. One month passed and a second store called me saying I was referenced to them by the manager in the Midtown NYC Tmobile store. I went to the interview, and she basically asked me the same questions, this time more concerned on my previous experiences and how I would treat the customers etc. Basic sales person interview questions. Again I think I did pretty good, she assured me that she was going to call me the following week but no call no show. (This was two weeks ago) So I am going to safely assume I must have done something wrong in the interview. They look more for experience with a wireless carrier, in my case they seemed more interested in my experience with an AT&T authorized retailer.

Interview Questions

• What are three things you want to improve about yourself? Something idea that you implemented on management and they went through with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Mesa, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

T-Mobile does group interviews at their training store. However, for my interview time slot I was the only applicant so it ended up being a one on one interview anyway. They had a long series of questions, but they almost entirely were designed for someone who has worked in direct sales before. Therefore, if you have not worked in direct sales, it is a fair bit of a stretch to actually answer the questions properly. However, the employees were all very friendly and professional, the store was clean and efficiently run, and everyone looked very clean cut.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation in which a customer complianed to you and you had to calm the situationa and resolve the issue.   1 Answer
    • Describe situations in which you went to management to discuss changes or different ways of trying things and would they listen to what you said.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Spoke to a manager on the phone for 15 minutes and was invited for an interview. Showed up on time only to find out that nobody has any idea i was scheduled to interview. Tried to follow up with my contact but I never heard back and was not able to reschedule. Big waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions because I never got to speak to the hiring manager   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone Screen In-person interview 2nd in person interview

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2010.

Interview

I felt the manager actually knew what he was talking about. Nice and seemed to care about the store. Seemed like a team worker and someone i'd enjoy working for.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

Interview

First I applied online and submitted my resume. A sales manager phoned me for a quick phone chat interview. We scheduled an in-person interview at their local office. After waiting fifteen minutes, I had one 45 minute interview with a business sales manager. Then I had a 1 hour interview with a director. Both asked the same standard questions. Both reviewed my resume.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2008.

Interview

Pretty straight foward interview. They want to know that you are in it for the future and are not planning on leaving. Because dealing with the public can be hard, they want to know how you would react to customer issues. They want you to want the commission, and to not rely on your hourly rate.