T-Mobile

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online obviously. I got called for an interview about 2 months ago into a store in Midtown NYC area. I think I did pretty good in the interview she basically asked me sales question, how I would keep up with my sales quota etc.

One month passed and a second store called me saying I was referenced to them by the manager in the Midtown NYC Tmobile store. I went to the interview, and she basically asked me the same questions, this time more concerned on my previous experiences and how I would treat the customers etc. Basic sales person interview questions. Again I think I did pretty good, she assured me that she was going to call me the following week but no call no show. (This was two weeks ago) So I am going to safely assume I must have done something wrong in the interview.

They look more for experience with a wireless carrier, in my case they seemed more interested in my experience with an AT&T authorized retailer.

Interview Question – What are three things you want to improve about yourself?
Something idea that you implemented on management and they went through with?
  View Answer

Mesa, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2012.

Interview Details – T-Mobile does group interviews at their training store. However, for my interview time slot I was the only applicant so it ended up being a one on one interview anyway. They had a long series of questions, but they almost entirely were designed for someone who has worked in direct sales before. Therefore, if you have not worked in direct sales, it is a fair bit of a stretch to actually answer the questions properly. However, the employees were all very friendly and professional, the store was clean and efficiently run, and everyone looked very clean cut.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation in which a customer complianed to you and you had to calm the situationa and resolve the issue.   View Answer
  • Describe situations in which you went to management to discuss changes or different ways of trying things and would they listen to what you said.   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2010.

Interview Details – Phone Screen
In-person interview
2nd in person interview

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales

The process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty straight foward interview. They want to know that you are in it for the future and are not planning on leaving. Because dealing with the public can be hard, they want to know how you would react to customer issues. They want you to want the commission, and to not rely on your hourly rate.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years   Answer Question

Sales

The process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in September 2010.

Interview Details – I felt the manager actually knew what he was talking about. Nice and seemed to care about the store. Seemed like a team worker and someone i'd enjoy working for.

Interview Question – How do you work on a team?   Answer Question

Sales

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

Interview Details – First I applied online and submitted my resume. A sales manager phoned me for a quick phone chat interview. We scheduled an in-person interview at their local office. After waiting fifteen minutes, I had one 45 minute interview with a business sales manager. Then I had a 1 hour interview with a director. Both asked the same standard questions. Both reviewed my resume.

Interview Question – Explain an ethical situation and how you would react.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Sales interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.