T-Mobile Interview Questions in Seattle, WA

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Director, Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I initially responded to a posting for the position online. I didn't receive any indication of interest for a week. At the time, posting was made directly by the hiring manager. These days it is nearly always done and the internal recruiting department. The hiring manager asked me to come in for an in-person interview after the initial phone interview. Then he invited me back to go through an interview gauntlet with several Directors and the Senior VP of sales and marketing. After that, the department head decided to re-organize to expand the role and responsibilities of the position. I appreciated this but it significantly increased the timeframe for the interview process. After several more weeks they came back and asked if I would consider relocating out of state and if I could go interview with the department VP. I indicated that I would. It went well was made a competitive offer for the wireless industry. In all it took 9 separate interviews and 10 weeks from initial contact until an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Questions included what you would expect for the position such as "Describe a significant problem you have encountered in business & how you solved it?" to the simple ones, like "who is your favorite basketball player of all time?"   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with two members of the design team. Was asked a series of previously defined questions on a list and told not to speak to long about any answer as they intended to complete the list.

Interview Questions

• Many questions about resolving difficulties and solving complex problems.   Answer Question

Data Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

One round of phone screen and one round of interview with 4-5 people. I was a bit ticked off because, the first phone screen was postponed twice for apparently no good reason. The on site interview was a bit disorganized. People were working while interviewing at the same time & talking to each other about work. A bit disrespectful I thought.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with the HR recruiter. Second interview was with another person in the same role, and third was with the hiring managers. All the interviews happened within a week. The HR recruiter and coordinator were very knowledgeable and organized and did a good job coordinating everything. The process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• The HR recruiter on the phone asked the typical questions to determine your qualification. The first in-person interview was more of the person giving me a chance to ask questions. The interviews with the hiring managers was more of them telling me their expectations, and me confirming that I am willing and able to do those tasks in the job description.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not have to negotiate.

Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by phone interview with hiring manager and in-person interview with hiring manager and one peer. Recruiter was open and honest about the process and happy to help with questions. Parking pass and comprehensive directions were provided. Unfortunately the let-down process was not so streamlined - I had to wait several days longer than I had been told to get my let-down notice.

Group Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with recruiter 2 phone screen with sr mgr 3 in person interview with 4 people mIncluding Director, architect, peer & sr project mgr the architect was excellent in walking through the info he wanted. A number of people were new. They seemed to be overly busy and scrambling. No one was on time, the T-Mobile employees were all late. Had many more important meetings so left the interview early. Left me sitting in a conference room for 30 minutes by myself with no water or expectations. Very poor impression.

Interview Questions

• What backend systems support the business and how are they connected What are your strengths? What are your weakness?   Answer Question

Web Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Serious of questions regarding my past experience. The interviewer had a very condescending tone. He was not impressed by what I was saying and sounded totally uninterested in what I had to say. He said the job was half a level above a data entry role yet made me feel like I was not qualified even for a data entry position at T-Mobile.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult client? The client you will be working with will be way worse than your the most difficult client of your life.   Answer Question

Content Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The two interviewers were completely organized, professional, and friendly. They started by intentionally making me feel at ease, then asked relevant questions, listened carefully, and took notes. They left time for me to ask my own questions, took them seriously, and answered them thoughtfully. The interview took just over an hour.

Interview Questions

• They asked mostly situational questions, e.g., "Tell me about a time when you..."   Answer Question

Merchandise Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Was contacted within 2 weeks of application. Phone interview with Sr. Recruit HR manager. Office interviewed the week after. Met with 4 sr. managers who all were very easy to talk to. HR was very responsive. Although I was liked and well qualified, I was not offered the position, and also realized they changed the job requirements.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

T-Mobile employee referred me to the hiring manager. I had one HR phone interview, then 1 phone interview with Director. Was invited in for 3 hour interview session. First hour - 4 employees. Second hour - 3 employees (two via conference call), 3rd - hiring director and additional employee

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral and went into detail about my systems background.   1 Answer