T-Mobile Interview Questions & Reviews in Seattle, WA

3.1

73 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

MBA Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2012.

6 round of telephonic/face to face interviews with director/VP level people. Questions ranging from case question to real problems at hand. The interviewers were very relaxed and kept asking questions for 30-40 minutes non-stop. Know your resume and past experience really well.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of strategies will you use to hold back customers who are not that happy?   Answer Question
    I got an additional 3K bonus to relocate during the summer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

The hiring and interview process could not have been easier. I was hired after a phone interview only. I was led to believe that I would be promoted quickly, however...and that was not the case.

CRM Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Initial contact from HR Recruiter w/ a follow-up phone screen. Phone interview w/ hiring manager. On site interview w/ hiring manager + 3 other peers. Next day call from HR looking for salary expectations & negotiations. Electronic offer submitted the day after that.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of business case questions. Just focus on how you'd segment, message, offer, etc.   Answer Question
    Negotiated about 5% higher than their initial offer. Also negotiated a relocation/signing bonus. Was a quick process handled via phone the day after my onsite interviews. Actual offer was sent two days after the onsite interviews.

Senior Business Analysis Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

The process is well designed. Recruiter reached out to me about a few similar jobs. Was able to land one with an extremely high-caliber team. Interviewers were smart, professional, kind but challenging. You have to be a strategic thinker while have practical operational experiences in finance, marketing and sales

Interview Questions
    • Very standard BA interview process: (1) recruiter phone conversation; (2) hiring manager phone conversation; (3) Onsite interviews including multiple 1:1s interviews and then a panel interview with 6-8 audience

Won't say it's 'unexpected' but the final onsite interview wasn't easy.
      First gone through several 1:1 interviews (both behavior and case interviews) and then gone through a panel interview: I was given 75 mins to create a business case including (1) a detailed financial model (pro-forma); (2) a business case presentation and spent the next 45 mins debating with the team on critical business questions in a panel interview

They will provide raw data to the business case for the panel interview. Pay attention to: pro-forma framework, data integrity, strategic recommendations, and operational flexibility while thinking through the case.
        View Answer
    not much room to negotiate, but generally satisfied

Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in July 2012.

Recruiter spoke to me about salary. Then scheduler followed up with times/dates of interview. Then I came in and met with 4 people, for an hour each, one after another. A Director, 2 senior managers, and a copywriter. Several looked at my work, but the other 2 just talked about the job and whether I'd like it and how it compared to what I'd done in the past.

Interview Questions
    • What design trends do you see in websites these days.   View Answer
    The recruiter offered about $10k less than I wanted. I said I was making (in a vague way) in the range of X. And I sounded a little hesitant about the amount she mentioned. She said maybe 5k higher than that. I said it's worth an interview but I'm not sure. They really wanted me so came in at the exact amount I really wanted. 10k above what they'd offered.

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2013.

I initially did a short casual interview with the RAM that my friend set up as an employee here. The next day, I had a full interview with the RSM and that was fairly concise with all the regular questions you would expect about applicable sales and customer service background, understanding incentives for commission sales, seeing if your personality was a good fit with the rest of the team, etc. Two weeks later, I got the call asking to accept the position.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2013.

I had an hour and a half phone interview after telling the Recruiting Manager that I had laryngitis and a fever. She said she wouldn't take much time and plowed through her list of questions ignoring the fact that I was whispering during the call. This should have been my first clue about her management style.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have childcare set up?
      How many children do you have?
        View Answer

Senior Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2014.

One recruiter got hold of me from monster database. Telephone screening was straight. one case question; what should be the offer price for an used handset? then one sql query with group by and order by. Then to explain difference between inner and outer join.

Interview Questions
    • case 1: Three plan 50$ with .5 gb data usage, 60$ with 2 gb data usage, 70$ with 5 gb data usage; what will happen there is only a change 50$ but 1 gb data usage;   Answer Question

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2014.

The HR Recruiter was Passive/Aggressive and was not to keen in providing detail information on the position as to what team this position supported.

Interview Questions
    • How would I feel being in a room of muti-racial employes   View Answer

QA Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2014.

This was actually a very fast and simple process. After the initial phone screen which lasted less than 20 minutes I was given a 1-1 interview the same week. I met with a senior engineer and a project manager which asked me questions on qa, testing, network and device troubleshooting.

Interview Questions
    • Network related questions concerning TCP/IP and experience with packet sniffing software.   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!