Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (145)
- Customer Service Representative (75)
- Retail Sales Representative (57)
- Retail Store Manager (20)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (12)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Business Development Manager (8)
- Store Operations Associate (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (5)
- RSA (4)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Coach (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- RF Engineer (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Customer Care Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Senior Engineer Interview
It is a very scrappy company, from the time you step in office be very careful. Look at what you are signing, if you dont read it carefully either your salary might change or bonus percentage might change
- There will be hardly any technical question Answer Question
Negotiate to last peny as I said this is a very scrappy company it will sequeze the hell out of you
Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile
Senior Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in January 2010.
I can not images 6 phone interviews for a Sr engineer, and they try to save money by not introducing a onsite interview.
not good, they always want to save each cent. That's why I left.
Senior Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in June 2009.
Full technical interview by phone. Must have full working knowledge of IP networking, layer 2, layer 3 and routing protocols.
- Was asked to demonstrate how to diagnose and repair asynchronous routing. Answer Question
It is difficult to get raises so negotiate your salary as high as possible up front.
Senior Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3+ months – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in February 2008.
Technical interview was good. Interviewer asked a lot of queations about mobile technologies. However, the process is too slow. Recruiters wont respond unless they have something to share.
personal/on site interview consists of many people talking to you. Most of them are from the departmetn that you are interviewing with.
- Your background in the RF 1 Answer
There is scope of negotiation