T-Mobile Senior Functional Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Functional Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

My onboarding happened during the time just after the proposed AT&T acquisition was announced. The company was losing people left and right, and I walked into a good situation. (In the end it worked out well because the deal fell through.)

I was referred by a close friend and sped through the process because the manager was losing someone and was a bit desparate. I had one phone screening, one face-to-face group interview, then got an offer. It went very quickly, but was a somewhat unusual circumstance.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a strength and a weakness?" (It was that kind of interview.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was well above my previous salary. I asked for a bonus as well, got denied, took the offer anyway.