T-Mobile

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2009.

Interview Details – Initially received a call from a recruiter. He asked several questions regarding my current position and why I thought T-Mobile was the right place for me. He also questioned my desire to move to the NorthWest. He later set up an initial phone interview with a manager. After that went well, I was asked to fly out to Seattle to interview in person. The interviewing process went very well. I met with several project managers, senior managers, directors, and the VP of the organization in a panel interview. I was pleased with how they conducted themselves and the interview process.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions were regarding the project management methodologies I had worked with prior. There were also questions on the PMBOK and how I have best used KPIs in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant. The VP was able to explain to me what she could and could not do for me as a new employee. She allowed time for me to digest her offer and after reviewing it against one other offer I accepted hers.

Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2012.

Interview Details – Very quick process, and waiting time was minimal which is great when going thru the process.
Recruiter reached out initially, then Dept Mgr, then future peer group conducted final interview, decision made
Decided on start date, which was flexible, and signed offer letter

Interview Question – Some of the peer interviewers were not experienced in interviewing and struggled when asking some questions which made it difficult to follow.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offer came in and I asked recruiter to go back and request more based on my experience and tenure at the level I was being considered for. Recruiter came back with approval.

Senior Manager

The process took 3 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of situational and behavioral questions..."how did you handle a situation when..." Interviewed by other Sr Manager's, Director's and the VP. Also asked many technical questions regarding to that role. The teams were very focused on their values, team together, recognition and developing leaders.

Interview Question – Technical question and was asked to whiteboard the solution   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.