T-Mobile

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2014.

Process started with application submission through their website. Called within a week for phone screen with sr recruiter. About half an hour on the phone going over my qualifications. Scheduled for phone screen with Hiring Manager. Again, about half an hour.

That went well so interviewed 3 members of the team including hiring manager back to back, not panel style. I thought the interview went well and there were few, if any, typical interview type questions, felt more like a conversation. I have a hunch they have their mind made up after the phone screen+resume and the in person interview is just a chance to see if you fit in.

Was called back about a week later and told that some with more experience was selected. Overall, however, a positive experience. They were extremely organized and professional throughout the process. I would not hesitate to apply again.

Interview Questions
  • How would you integrate the service hardware and decisioning hardware?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in June 2014.

My interview changed on the day of the interview to include 2 instead of 4 panel interviewers. None of my interviewers were hiring managers. There were four jobs available, but the job descriptions for the open positions were generic rather than specific. I did not know which jobs, if any, were actually available. I was left with the impression that the jobs might not have been available, especially since the hiring managers were both called away unexpectedly the day before my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2012.

Very quick process, and waiting time was minimal which is great when going thru the process.
    Recruiter reached out initially, then Dept Mgr, then future peer group conducted final interview, decision made
    Decided on start date, which was flexible, and signed offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Some of the peer interviewers were not experienced in interviewing and struggled when asking some questions which made it difficult to follow.   Answer Question
    offer came in and I asked recruiter to go back and request more based on my experience and tenure at the level I was being considered for. Recruiter came back with approval.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in August 2009.

Initially received a call from a recruiter. He asked several questions regarding my current position and why I thought T-Mobile was the right place for me. He also questioned my desire to move to the NorthWest. He later set up an initial phone interview with a manager. After that went well, I was asked to fly out to Seattle to interview in person. The interviewing process went very well. I met with several project managers, senior managers, directors, and the VP of the organization in a panel interview. I was pleased with how they conducted themselves and the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions were regarding the project management methodologies I had worked with prior. There were also questions on the PMBOK and how I have best used KPIs in the past.   Answer Question
    Pleasant. The VP was able to explain to me what she could and could not do for me as a new employee. She allowed time for me to digest her offer and after reviewing it against one other offer I accepted hers.

Senior Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at T-Mobile in May 2010.

The interview consisted of situational and behavioral questions..."how did you handle a situation when..." Interviewed by other Sr Manager's, Director's and the VP. Also asked many technical questions regarding to that role. The teams were very focused on their values, team together, recognition and developing leaders.

Interview Questions
    • Technical question and was asked to whiteboard the solution   Answer Question