Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (174)
- Customer Service Representative (87)
- Retail Sales Representative (60)
- Retail Store Manager (22)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (18)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- Retail Associate Manager (12)
- Store Operations Associate (10)
- Business Development Manager (9)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- RSA (6)
- Retail Sales Leader (6)
- Senior Engineer (5)
- Coach (5)
- Customer Care Representative (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Senior Project Manager (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Program Manager (3)
Senior Marketing Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in December 2012.
Multiple interviews with several people.
- Math related question with fake statistics. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile
Senior Marketing Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2012.
Preliminary phone call, followed up by an in person interview of 5 people directed with specific initiatives to exploit an area of your resume and its applicability to the mobile industry
- Being patient with questions that seem remedial and totally off the topic. Some questions promoted granularity, so step by step specificity helps. Answer Question
Senior Marketing Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at T-Mobile (Bellevue, WA) in November 2011.
The recruiter worked with me to find the right fit while I targeted jobs that were interesting. We found a team that was interested in me and we set up the interview. I went in person to meet with 3 team members, though only 2 were available that day. Since I was also interviewing elsewhere I let the recruiter know that and they wanted to make an offer so had me stall my other process. In the end the offer was made over the phone.
- How would you deal with situation x? Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Weighing both offers against each other I made the best choice for me based on where I was at that point in my life. I would have enjoyed working there but the offer I took allowed me a bit more flexibility for work/life balance.