T-Mobile

T-Mobile Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2014.

Longest item was the background check. Process was very easy.

Pretty straight forward, I got a few of the items I asked for but did not get all.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in November 2012.

I had two rounds of interview for this role at T-Mobile, the first being with the recruiter who was nice but I think there was an opportunity for her to be more genuine. Her details of the role for me was very different from when I actually met the hiring manager. When I met the following two days with the hiring manager I thought he was rude and arrogant. Quite a strong opinion but it seem he was preoccupied with other work and trying to multi-task while trying to interview me the entire 45 minutes with him. It wasn't because there was no interest on his part, but rather a lack of focus and respect which tells you a lot about the type of manager he is.

I eventually spoke with about eight people at T-Mobile. Seven of the eight were intelligent, thoughtful, and great to talk with.

I didn't get the job and never got a call back.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at T-Mobile in April 2011.

I had a phone screen and then 6 1:1 interviews 2 weeks later. The interviews were back-to-back and I thought they went very well. I stumbled on one question: If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed? I forgot to mention that I would seek input from users/customers.

Interview Questions
    • If you worked for a TV manufacturer and had to build a better remote control, how would you proceed?   Answer Question
    • What is one of your favorite possessions and why? What would you change about it if you could?   Answer Question