Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile
- Retail Sales Associate (145)
- Customer Service Representative (74)
- Retail Sales Representative (57)
- Retail Store Manager (20)
- Sales Associate (17)
- Technical Support Specialist (14)
- Store Manager (14)
- Financial Care Representative (13)
- T-Mobile Retail Sales Associate (11)
- Sales (9)
- Sales Representative (8)
- Retail Associate Manager (8)
- Store Operations Associate (8)
- Business Development Manager (8)
- Director (7)
- Customer Service Representative II (6)
- Senior Manager (6)
- Senior Engineer (4)
- Sales Consultant (4)
- Senior Product Manager (4)
- Retail Sales Leader (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (4)
- Coach (4)
- RSA (4)
- Program Manager (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Manager (3)
- Small Business Account Representative (3)
- Senior Marketing Manager (3)
- Customer Service Representative III (3)
Small Business Account Representative Interview
I applied online – interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2013.
Very laid back atmosphere and interview process. Met with the manager and two Small Business Account Representatives.
- Made an actual call to a small business to sell services. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile
Small Business Account Representative InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at T-Mobile.
The process is well organized and designed to be very quick. I was able to go through the first two (of three) interviews with no problems. I received a call to schedule a third interview, but before it was scheduled I was informed the position had then been offered to someone else. Not ideal, but they had made it clear they were looking to fill the position as quickly as possible. I am not sure what two or three days would have meant though so that was disappointing and responses to inquiries since then have been slow. The process is sound however, and would pursue opportunities with T-Mobile again.
- What would your dream job in this industry be? That was one I did not anticipate, but answering is easy because it is so fantastical. Answer Question
Small Business Account Representative InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at T-Mobile in November 2011.
Interview with manager. Interview with Director. Interview with team member. Discussions with HR.
- Tell me about a time you've been successful and showed leadership in your position? 1 Answer