T-Mobile

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Customer Service and Sales Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online then I was e-mailed a link to take an online assessment. After passing that I had a short phone interview with basic questions. Finally was a one on one interview on site with about 20 min listening to a sales rep on the phone. offer on the spot

Interview Question – nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at T-Mobile in January 2013.

Interview Details – Several interviews with managers that behavior based questions. Emphasis the importance of empathy and taking care of the customers issue with one call.

Interview Question – What if questions, and about a time questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Na

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

Interview Details – I began by submitting my resume and application online. I was then prompted to continue to complete the skills tests which I was able to do from my home. The system told me immediately that I passed and that I was welcome to schedule my phone interview. I scheduled it and received an on time call from HR just a day later. I thought the phone interview was relatively simple and at the end of the call she asked me to schedule my next interview which would be at the call center. This too went very well and I felt very comfortable there. They asked typical interview questions, especially situational questions. For example, "Explain a past situation where you had to calm down an irate customer, what did you do and what was the result?". If you spend a little time preparing for your interview by asking yourself some of the questions that you would expect to hear at a customer service interview it shouldn't be too difficult. After the interview they performed a background check and called me about 4-5 days later and told me my training date and starting wage (which was really good for this area). Great experience with the company so far.

Interview Question – When is a time that you had specific performance goals to reach and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation really. I happily accepted their offer.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!