T-Mobile Interview Questions in Springfield, MO

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was immediately contacted to complete an assessment. Shortly after I received an invite to complete a virtual interview. Basically some questions would come up on the screen and you would record your answer on your webcam or mobile device, you only got one chance. A couple of days passed and I hadn't heard anything to I called and left a message. That same day they called back to schedule an in person interview. The interview went well. First there was a tour of the "campus" and then they sat down with you and completed a role play exercise to get a feel for your mindset. After that I was sent information to complete a background check, which I did promptly. It's been several days since then, I have no fear the background check will go through, I'm just currently waiting on the recruiter I guess.

Interview Questions

• Name a time there was a change in policy that you had to quickly adapt to.   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Uploaded resume and filled out application. Took online skills test. You need 2-4 hours set aside to do this all online. Within 3 business days I received a call to set up a phone interview. 2 days later phone interview. Following week 1:1 interview at call center. Listened to calls and did a mock call where I was the CSR. That evening a request to fill out information on background came via email. I filled it out and 1 1/2 days later they offered me the job. Note: for every year of customer service you have within the prior 5 years of applying you get a higher starting pay. Emphasize that in your resume and interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be positive, outgoing, energy! Come with a resume and sell yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted 30 minutes. We talked maily about my past experiences and I was asked what hours I could work. Also the hr representative advised me of all the amazing things t mobile offered

Interview Questions

• All mine were situation behavior outcome Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult co worker. How did you handle that. What was the outcome? Just stuff like that   Answer Question

Negotiation

To early for this entry level position there is not any room to negotiate.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Multi level interview process moving from phone to panel interview to a one on one interview with the site asst. director. Interview questions consisted of a situation, behavior, and outcome. Each step was a multi question interview.

Interview Questions

• Your team is at 98% to goal. Your VOC is 5.38 and your IOCR is 21.75. Which will you focus on and why to hit the 100% mark.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

Several interviews with managers that behavior based questions. Emphasis the importance of empathy and taking care of the customers issue with one call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Na

Phone Tech Support/Retail Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was quite extensive. First, applicant must apply online. Then, if their resume/experience was adequate, they were emailed a kind of aptitude test they must "pass". If the results are what T-Mobile is looking for, then applicant will receive an email requesting a phone interview. Then another email requesting a personal interview. Some are hired with only one interview, but I've heard there can be several.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and how you handled it. Describe a difficult situation with a fellow employee and how it was handled.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in March 2011.

Interview

I began by submitting my resume and application online. I was then prompted to continue to complete the skills tests which I was able to do from my home. The system told me immediately that I passed and that I was welcome to schedule my phone interview. I scheduled it and received an on time call from HR just a day later. I thought the phone interview was relatively simple and at the end of the call she asked me to schedule my next interview which would be at the call center. This too went very well and I felt very comfortable there. They asked typical interview questions, especially situational questions. For example, "Explain a past situation where you had to calm down an irate customer, what did you do and what was the result?". If you spend a little time preparing for your interview by asking yourself some of the questions that you would expect to hear at a customer service interview it shouldn't be too difficult. After the interview they performed a background check and called me about 4-5 days later and told me my training date and starting wage (which was really good for this area). Great experience with the company so far.

Interview Questions

• When is a time that you had specific performance goals to reach and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation really. I happily accepted their offer.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at T-Mobile (Springfield, MO) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online then I was e-mailed a link to take an online assessment. After passing that I had a short phone interview with basic questions. Finally was a one on one interview on site with about 20 min listening to a sales rep on the phone. offer on the spot

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations