T-Mobile

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T-Mobile in January 2013.

Several interviews with managers that behavior based questions. Emphasis the importance of empathy and taking care of the customers issue with one call.

Na

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

I began by submitting my resume and application online. I was then prompted to continue to complete the skills tests which I was able to do from my home. The system told me immediately that I passed and that I was welcome to schedule my phone interview. I scheduled it and received an on time call from HR just a day later. I thought the phone interview was relatively simple and at the end of the call she asked me to schedule my next interview which would be at the call center. This too went very well and I felt very comfortable there. They asked typical interview questions, especially situational questions. For example, "Explain a past situation where you had to calm down an irate customer, what did you do and what was the result?". If you spend a little time preparing for your interview by asking yourself some of the questions that you would expect to hear at a customer service interview it shouldn't be too difficult. After the interview they performed a background check and called me about 4-5 days later and told me my training date and starting wage (which was really good for this area). Great experience with the company so far.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time that you had specific performance goals to reach and how did you accomplish them?   Answer Question
    No negotiation really. I happily accepted their offer.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T-Mobile in October 2010.

Applied online then I was e-mailed a link to take an online assessment. After passing that I had a short phone interview with basic questions. Finally was a one on one interview on site with about 20 min listening to a sales rep on the phone. offer on the spot

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult just basic questions about previous experiences   Answer Question
    no negotiations