T-Mobile

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Both of these went great. I then interviewed in person with the group director who interrupted it by taking a call from his adult son, and then questioned me not having an MBA which was not a job requirement (he also does not have an MBA). Most of the people I met at T-Mobile were great, but this one person ruined by experience.

Interview Question – How does our revenue compare to that of the client you will be assigned?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Strategic Account Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.