T-Mobile Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Frisco, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2012.

External Hires are usually worked previously as a contractor. Once inside I had several internal interviews over the years. It can be a hire over the phone, or it can be a quirky panel discussion over a couple of different meetings. Management changes often along the interview process so do not be discouraged to try again after a few months.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a difficult manager you had to work with and what did you do to make the situation better?   View Answer
Not a lot to negotiate. If the manager wants you to be happy then he will push back for you. Otherwise, you will get the pre-determined salary which is a bargin for T-Mobile.

Other Interview Reviews for T-Mobile

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in February 2012.

Sent an application with my resume in response to a listing for a system engineering internship online. Later received an initial phone screen that asked some behavioral questions as well as my opinion of the (then) recent news on the at&t/T-Mobile merger. The interviewer seemed to respond positively to my answers and thanked me for my time but a couple of weeks later I called back and learned that a better fit had been found.

Interview Questions
    • What is your opinion on the recent news of the at&t/T-Mobile merger?   Answer Question

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!