T-Mobile

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mission, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initial testing process, then first call interview, and then group interview usually held with 2 supervisors.

Interview Question – Several problem solving scenarios that are from previous work experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I would recommend providing all job history when applying because pay rate goes by previous employment history and experience.

Interviewed at T-Mobile

Interview Details – hiring went well.. after passing an intensive online application and a thorough interview, you pass a background check and get started immediately.

Interview Question – they asked me a question on a time i had to deal with conflict.. personally, i am an easy going person so that's why it was difficult for me to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – pay is negotiable, however, their first offer was a lot higher than I expected so i didn't negotiate.

Very Easy Interview

Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in April 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone, you will be asked why you want to work there. what do you know about the company, and they will test your empathy skills. They liked that I was very enthusiastic and tech savvy.

Second interview was at facility, individual interview. Spoke with two ladies and was asked questions about past experiences. If you can find something to build rapport on with these people you can easily get hired. They want people who can speak with strangers and build rapport quickly. Genuine rapport I'll add. From there I was offered the job and began class. No drug test.

Interview Question – Tell me the worst experience you've had at work and how you handled it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Received a call with an offer, I advice you to negotiate your salary unless you're a beginner. I started at 14.50 later found out I could've negotiated for 16 easy. No prior call center experience.

Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview, a 1 to 1 interview with a technical specialist, then the same day with the HR personnel, and was offered a position within the hour.

Interview Question – What would do if a customer is angry with the company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple, I was notified that it was an 8-week training, with full benefits starting in one month after training is complete.

Frisco, TX

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at T-Mobile in October 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty standard

Interview Question – Behaviora basedl   Answer Question

Frisco, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at T-Mobile in June 2010.

Interview Details – it we pretty rigorous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much

Allentown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at T-Mobile in March 2011.

Interview Details – Panel Interview. Standard interview questions mixed with situational questions from past jobs. E.G "Name a time when you showed exceptional customer service in your last job" , "Name a time when you had a confrontation with a co-worker? How did you handle it?",

Interview Question – Name a time where you showed strength at your last job.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are able to negotiate, try to keep within their pay range which is 13-17 (i think)

Interviews for Top Jobs at T-Mobile

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!

T-Mobile Videos

T-Mobile – Why Work for Us?

Bring customer experiences to life. Each T-Mobile retail store is staffed with team members driven by professionalism and a genuine interest in helping our customers. It’s a dynamic, service-driven atmosphere where no… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T-Mobile Technical Support Specialist interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by T-Mobile employees and interview candidates.