T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Baltimore, MD

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied directly on website and received e-mail to coordinate a phone interview a few days later. Phone call was mostly going over my current experience and resume details. It lasted roughly an hour at which point I was invited to come in for a full day of interviewing in their offices in Baltimore (they paid for transportation and offered hotel but I didn't require it). I interviewed with 8 people about 2 weeks later (would have been sooner but there were scheduling issues on both sides). Interviews were of medium intensity with difficult finance questions being sparse and open-ended. Lasted from 9am till about 3pm (there was a lunch interview as well with an employee in the position I would be taking). Overall, very pleasant group of people and I enjoyed interviewing with them. Alas, I was turned down in a very polite and helpful manner (they gave feedback). Looks like a great company to work for and highly recommend anyone to apply for positions there.

Interview Questions

• If you were to own a small portfolio from today till retirement, which holdings would it consist of?   Answer Question
  • What is the most important quality to determine a company's value?   Answer Question

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!