T. Rowe Price Associate Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting, interviews at the company, and an offer

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied to a position in mid March and received a phone call from Human Resources about 4 days later. The phone call with the HR rep was typical, asking questions about my resume and why did I want to work for TRP. I was scheduled for an interview on campus for 2 weeks in the future. The on-campus interview lasted about two hours, and the first hour consisted of an HR presentation about TRP benefits and a tour. The second hour was a two person panel interview, and I was asked about 7 Behavioral type questions, where a STAR response was helpful. Questions were typical for this type as well. I thought my interview went okay (I'm not the best interviewee) but I made sure to maintain a smile and a high energy level. I was told I would hear something within the next week or two.

I hadn't heard anything closing on to three weeks after the interview so I reached out to HR by email, just looking for an update. A few days later, three weeks to the day, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you worked with a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

Thorough interview process

Interview Questions