T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at T. Rowe Price

Interview Details – Campus recruiting, interviews at the company, and an offer

Owings Mills, MD

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to a position in mid March and received a phone call from Human Resources about 4 days later. The phone call with the HR rep was typical, asking questions about my resume and why did I want to work for TRP. I was scheduled for an interview on campus for 2 weeks in the future. The on-campus interview lasted about two hours, and the first hour consisted of an HR presentation about TRP benefits and a tour. The second hour was a two person panel interview, and I was asked about 7 Behavioral type questions, where a STAR response was helpful. Questions were typical for this type as well. I thought my interview went okay (I'm not the best interviewee) but I made sure to maintain a smile and a high energy level. I was told I would hear something within the next week or two.

I hadn't heard anything closing on to three weeks after the interview so I reached out to HR by email, just looking for an update. A few days later, three weeks to the day, I was offered a conditional offer.

Interview Question – Talk about a time when you worked with a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview was easy. Then you get invited for in person interview. It last for 2 hours. 1st hour, is the HR giving an over view of the company. Then you have 1 hour behavioral interview questions consist of 2 people. In my case, a short lady and a guy interviewed me. The lady was unprofessional. She made me feel like im wasting her time. She had such an attitude. I wanted to snatch for chubby self off the chair. But I kept my composure since the guy was very nice. Of course one week later, I got a rejection email. I would have decline offer because that lady act like she own Trowe price.

Interview Question – Take us through and difficult situation and the outcome of it.   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2010.

Interview Details – Thorough interview process

Interview Question – How important is culture in your choosing a firm?   Answer Question

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!