T. Rowe Price

2.8

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Was supposed to interview with immediate supervisor, then hiring manager. The first was a 35-minute phone interview that went well. The second was supposed to be on-site, but the recruiter called three hours before and said not to bother coming in -- they'd talk to me by phone. Interview was very short and abrupt.

Interview Questions
    • Used their own internal lingo -- luckily I understood what they meant from the context.   Answer Question

Investment Fellowship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in October 2013.

I attended an on-campus interview and am still waiting to hear regarding whether or not I have an offer. The interview was straightforward and was comprised of mostly behavioral questions, though I was asked a few basic mental math questions.

The head of the Investment Fellowship program interviewed, alongside a previous member of the Investment Fellowship. Overall their demeanor was great and I had no problem asking them my questions.

COSS Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in July 2013.

Applied online through a referral which apparently help ALOT. Got a call a few weeks later and was interviewed over the phone by a recruiter. He then invited me for an interview on their campus. Got a basic "orientation" for what the company is and offers, and a brush up on what they were looking for. Then interviewed with 2 supervisors. It was 100% behavioral. Got a call a few weeks later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Typical "tell me a time when..." questions. Probably was around 7-8 of them. Study up.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Data & Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online – interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

This position can consist of 3-4 interviews. One with the recruiter, the hiring manager, their manager, & potentially the head of GIS. The questions are pretty standard as far as T. Rowe interviews go.

No negotiation. The offer was a good offer and I accepted.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Behavioral style interview
    Business casual environment
    Worked mostly with recruiter and HR
    Don't negotiate salaries

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

I had three rounds of interview. First a phone interview with Human Resources. 2 months later I had a day with 5 interviews back to back with different people throughout the department including my soon to be manager. Last, an interview with the President of the department who really sold me on working their and help me put into perspective what T. Rowe was offering vs what other companies had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were the typical tell me about a time when... No market or technical questions.   Answer Question
    I had another offer from a different company on the table so they had to meet that offer for me to come and they did.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2009.

Easy interview not very demanding more of an analysis of ability to work in team.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 8 months financially.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Behavioral style

No negotiation

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2008.

It was during the economic downturn when there were more candidates than job openings so they had a lot of leverage to play with.

It went very smoothly

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in May 2012.

Process was a very well organized, but slow process. The people I interviewed with seemed to be very interested in the interview rather than going through the motions. Not too many difficult questions were asked, a lot of the standard questions. They focused a lot more on the fit of the candidate. Had very good conversations and all of the associates I met were very nice. Positive experience all around.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions, just the run of the mill situational questions.   View Answer