T. Rowe Price Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

Updated Apr 29, 2015

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in November 2010.

Interview

For a significant player in the financial space, the Marketing Department was very average. Interviewed over the course of 5-6 hours for a management level position. Had to interview with five different marketers, each less impressive than the next. No creative juice. Just personnel that had figured out how to keep their job's till the next week. None were well versed in any digital tactics and the operating system was circa 1990. No drive to stand-out and be thought leaders. Also, no one was direct with the questioning, which helped to expose them of their lack of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• How do you run a marketing campaign?   1 Answer

Would Be like working in an accounting department, but without the creativity.

Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied online for several positions. I was called by and HR representative who scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview on site in which I interviewed with three separate managers/supervisors. Questions consisted of mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked in a group or a team environment and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe the process of completing a project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salaries are pretty much set but they are negotiable within a range. KNOW WHAT THE SALARY RANGE IS! This way you will be in a better situation to negotiate. Also know what your time is worth.

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied for the position online at TRowe.com, was called by a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. Interview was with two persons who asked me several behavioral questions. I have not yet heard back from T.Rowe as to whether I have the job or not.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

Received an email shortly after applying online, requesting to setup a phone interview. Phone interview was scheduled the following week. Phone interview went well and I was told that I was being moved onto the next step in the hiring process. 3 days later I received an email stating that they were going with another candidate. Then I received another email a week later to setup another phone interview. Had the interview that week, and was told I would hear back in a few days. After a week of hearing nothing, I had to call the recruiter and was told that they would get back to me the next week. Received an email that my phone interview was great, but they were going with an internal candidate. 4 weeks of wasted time!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Participant Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in May 2010.

Interview

They saw my resume online and called me asking to set up a time where I could interview with their HR people. I talked to one of the HR Reps, who asked if I could schedule a second interview over the phone the following day with the Call Center Supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for T Rowe Price?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work in the call center?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in April 2010.

Interview

Thorough interview process

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview where I interviewed with a senior level executive who I met the previous evening at an information session. It was very laid back since everything she needed to know was on my resume. I asked A LOT of questions about the company to stretch the interview out to 30 minutes. After a week or so I was invited to the Owings Mill campus where I had 3 interviews with employees, a group tour, and a job shadow.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you had to demonstrate superior leadership.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

The pay was too low and they were unwilling to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online and then recieved a message on my school career page saying that they wanted me to schedule an interview. Interview was very straight forward

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2010.

Interview

Had a greater, helped loosen me up a bit so I didn't go in nervous. As for the interview, standard interview questions... describe yourself... previous conflict and how you handled it. Pretty standard. Interviewer seemed very laid back, and didn't act full of himself like recruiters can.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much of negotiation. Interns can't get much pull.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in January 2010.

Interview

Behavioral interview, no technicals.