T. Rowe Price

2.8

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Email Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in December 2010.

Recruiter contacted T.Rowe and set up interview with 3rd party.

Interview Questions
    • What experience do you have with Web email development/product specific?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in November 2010.

For a significant player in the financial space, the Marketing Department was very average. Interviewed over the course of 5-6 hours for a management level position. Had to interview with five different marketers, each less impressive than the next. No creative juice. Just personnel that had figured out how to keep their job's till the next week. None were well versed in any digital tactics and the operating system was circa 1990. No drive to stand-out and be thought leaders. Also, no one was direct with the questioning, which helped to expose them of their lack of knowledge.

Interview Questions

Would Be like working in an accounting department, but without the creativity.

Fund Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in October 2010.

Applied online for several positions. I was called by and HR representative who scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview on site in which I interviewed with three separate managers/supervisors. Questions consisted of mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you worked in a group or a team environment and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe the process of completing a project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Salaries are pretty much set but they are negotiable within a range. KNOW WHAT THE SALARY RANGE IS! This way you will be in a better situation to negotiate. Also know what your time is worth.

Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in September 2010.

Applied for the position online at TRowe.com, was called by a recruiter who asked me to come in for an interview. Interview was with two persons who asked me several behavioral questions. I have not yet heard back from T.Rowe as to whether I have the job or not.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2010.

Received an email shortly after applying online, requesting to setup a phone interview. Phone interview was scheduled the following week. Phone interview went well and I was told that I was being moved onto the next step in the hiring process. 3 days later I received an email stating that they were going with another candidate. Then I received another email a week later to setup another phone interview. Had the interview that week, and was told I would hear back in a few days. After a week of hearing nothing, I had to call the recruiter and was told that they would get back to me the next week. Received an email that my phone interview was great, but they were going with an internal candidate. 4 weeks of wasted time!

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2010.

I applied online and then recieved a message on my school career page saying that they wanted me to schedule an interview. Interview was very straight forward

Portfolio Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2008.

Had an initial interview with a TRowe employee at my college career center. My second interview consisted of driving to the Owings Mills campus to have two 1:1 interviews with current managers. After the interviews I had several sit-ins with current employees and then a tour of the campus. The interviews were strictly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you encountered a conflict with a coworker or project team member and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    Unwilling to negotiate on the salary for this position.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2010.

Thorough interview process

Participant Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in May 2010.

They saw my resume online and called me asking to set up a time where I could interview with their HR people. I talked to one of the HR Reps, who asked if I could schedule a second interview over the phone the following day with the Call Center Supervisor.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for T Rowe Price?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work in the call center?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2010.

Had a greater, helped loosen me up a bit so I didn't go in nervous. As for the interview, standard interview questions... describe yourself... previous conflict and how you handled it. Pretty standard. Interviewer seemed very laid back, and didn't act full of himself like recruiters can.

Interview Questions
    Not much of negotiation. Interns can't get much pull.