T. Rowe Price

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2009.

Easy interview not very demanding more of an analysis of ability to work in team.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 8 months financially.   Answer Question

Retirement Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in September 2008.

T. Rowe Price first called to do a short phone interview. The main purpose of this interview is to determine your personality over the phone, since the main duty as a Retirement Client Specialist is answering phones 95% of the day to provide customer service. After the phone interview I then had a interview at their headquarters in Ownings Mills, MD where I met with two managers who conducted a 30 minute interview. They ask 3 questions regarding past experiences with customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and the steps you took to resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    No negotiations with salary.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2008.

It was during the economic downturn when there were more candidates than job openings so they had a lot of leverage to play with.

It went very smoothly

Portfolio Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2008.

Had an initial interview with a TRowe employee at my college career center. My second interview consisted of driving to the Owings Mills campus to have two 1:1 interviews with current managers. After the interviews I had several sit-ins with current employees and then a tour of the campus. The interviews were strictly behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you encountered a conflict with a coworker or project team member and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?   Answer Question
    Unwilling to negotiate on the salary for this position.