T. Rowe Price

44 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retirement Client Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in September 2008.

T. Rowe Price first called to do a short phone interview. The main purpose of this interview is to determine your personality over the phone, since the main duty as a Retirement Client Specialist is answering phones 95% of the day to provide customer service. After the phone interview I then had a interview at their headquarters in Ownings Mills, MD where I met with two managers who conducted a 30 minute interview. They ask 3 questions regarding past experiences with customer service.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer and the steps you took to resolve the issue.   Answer Question
    No negotiations with salary.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2010.

Behavioral interview, no technicals.

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took a dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in October 2009.

I was invited to participate in final round interviews in Baltimore, it what is called a "Super Day", along with 8 other finalists. I had a series of 1:1 interviews lasting 30 minutes each, with a 15 minute break in between interviews, where I met with about half of the department I would be working with if I was offered a position. Two days before the interview, the candidates were asked to prepare a company pitch on a company of their choosing, which would be given during one 30 minute session where each candidate had to make a recommendation on the company and defend it.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us 3 strategies you would propose to the management team of company XYZ to improve their performance.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2009.

It was a phone interview with 4 managers. It took a total of 3 days to schedule the 4 interviews. They asked historical questions such as tell me about your past achievements? Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem client? How have you worked in groups and in teams? There were no knowledge questions, but rather focused on what I have done in school and in my experiences.

Interview Questions
    They made an offer, and I did not attempt to negotiate.