T. Rowe Price

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – I had three rounds of interview. First a phone interview with Human Resources. 2 months later I had a day with 5 interviews back to back with different people throughout the department including my soon to be manager. Last, an interview with the President of the department who really sold me on working their and help me put into perspective what T. Rowe was offering vs what other companies had to offer.

Interview Question – All the questions were the typical tell me about a time when... No market or technical questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I had another offer from a different company on the table so they had to meet that offer for me to come and they did.

Very Easy Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2009.

Interview Details – Easy interview not very demanding more of an analysis of ability to work in team.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the next 8 months financially.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!