T. Rowe Price

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Contracted Administrative Assistant Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had to reschedule a live video interview a few times as the hiring manager is located in Baltimore.The interview was an hour long. It took a long time for TRP to make a commitment. Had multiple interviews (three): HR, Administrative Supervisor, Administrative staff, Sr. V.P., V.P. ; the second round was over an hour long. TRP call your references directly. Some of my references were a bit taken back by the questions they would ask about my performance. I was unemployed due to the market downfall and the Managing Directors asked my references if I was mentally stable because I was unemployed for a year. This was unprofessional and insulting especially after explaining the gap on my resume. My previous employers were surprised.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions as the interview questions were standard. The only odd questions were those directed towards my references.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price Contracted Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees and interview candidates.