T. Rowe Price Finance Interview Questions

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2009.

Interview

Very welcoming staff. We had an alum welcome us and ask if we had any questions while we waited for the interview. This was helpful since we could relate with him. Once inside the interview, it was a very comfortable atmosphere. Questions were based on behavioral interview questions; your goals for the future and those types of questions. It was only 20 minutes, and I thought it was very easy going.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied onine. Phone interview then 1:1 interview in person. Pretty standard behavioral based interview questions. Very detail oriented in what the look for in responses. They want specifics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a confrontation with a supervisor and specifically how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2010.

Interview

Behavioral style interview in front of a panel of higher level managers. 6-8 questions where they are looking for STAR responses; Situation, Task, Action, Result. Being as detailed as possible.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you were challenged and how you overcame that challenge?   Answer Question