Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Intern (8)
- Investment Operations Associate (8)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Service Associate (4)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Brokerage (3)
- Associate (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- PSC Representative (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Retail Service Associate (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Associate Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Participant Service Representative (1)
- Operations Services Representative I (1)
- Participant Services Representative (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2009.
Very welcoming staff. We had an alum welcome us and ask if we had any questions while we waited for the interview. This was helpful since we could relate with him. Once inside the interview, it was a very comfortable atmosphere. Questions were based on behavioral interview questions; your goals for the future and those types of questions. It was only 20 minutes, and I thought it was very easy going.
- Why do you see yourself at T. Rowe? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Finance InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Colorado Springs, CO) in August 2010.
Applied onine. Phone interview then 1:1 interview in person. Pretty standard behavioral based interview questions. Very detail oriented in what the look for in responses. They want specifics.
- Describe a time you had a confrontation with a supervisor and specifically how did you handle it? Answer Question
Finance InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2010.
Behavioral style interview in front of a panel of higher level managers. 6-8 questions where they are looking for STAR responses; Situation, Task, Action, Result. Being as detailed as possible.
- Tell about a time where you were challenged and how you overcame that challenge? Answer Question