T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Baltimore, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in July 2011.

Interview Details – Straightforward. A little bit frustrating because it took weeks upon weeks for them to contact me between interviews. Great company though. Just slow moving.

Interview Question – What does your ideal portfolio look like?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Owings Mills, MD

The process took 2 days - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2010.

Interview Details – It was an on-campus interview where I interviewed with a senior level executive who I met the previous evening at an information session. It was very laid back since everything she needed to know was on my resume. I asked A LOT of questions about the company to stretch the interview out to 30 minutes. After a week or so I was invited to the Owings Mill campus where I had 3 interviews with employees, a group tour, and a job shadow.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The pay was too low and they were unwilling to negotiate.

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!