Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Investment Operations Associate (8)
- Intern (7)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Service Associate (3)
- Brokerage (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Associate Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Retail Service Associate (2)
- Email Developer (1)
- Mutual Fund Accounting Associate (1)
- Contracted Administrative Assistant (1)
- Retail Account Management Intern (1)
- Personal Services Client Manager (1)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2014.
I was contacted after the HR initial review of my resume. It the HR professional 15-20 minutes to be satisfied that I should be a fit. One of the managers in the department recruiting also had a telephone interview with me before the in office interview.
- I was interviewed by three Senior Managers. The duration was about 20-30 minutes, all questions were behavioral in nature. What would make your nervous appeared to be the joker for one of the managers. I did not get the job because before the reached out to me, I had secured a better one. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in July 2011.
Straightforward. A little bit frustrating because it took weeks upon weeks for them to contact me between interviews. Great company though. Just slow moving.
- What does your ideal portfolio look like? Answer Question
Financial Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2010.
It was an on-campus interview where I interviewed with a senior level executive who I met the previous evening at an information session. It was very laid back since everything she needed to know was on my resume. I asked A LOT of questions about the company to stretch the interview out to 30 minutes. After a week or so I was invited to the Owings Mill campus where I had 3 interviews with employees, a group tour, and a job shadow.
Reasons for Declining
The pay was too low and they were unwilling to negotiate.