T. Rowe Price Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted after the HR initial review of my resume. It the HR professional 15-20 minutes to be satisfied that I should be a fit. One of the managers in the department recruiting also had a telephone interview with me before the in office interview. .

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed by three Senior Managers. The duration was about 20-30 minutes, all questions were behavioral in nature. What would make your nervous appeared to be the joker for one of the managers. I did not get the job because before the reached out to me, I had secured a better one.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Baltimore, MD) in July 2011.

Interview

Straightforward. A little bit frustrating because it took weeks upon weeks for them to contact me between interviews. Great company though. Just slow moving.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in March 2010.

Interview

It was an on-campus interview where I interviewed with a senior level executive who I met the previous evening at an information session. It was very laid back since everything she needed to know was on my resume. I asked A LOT of questions about the company to stretch the interview out to 30 minutes. After a week or so I was invited to the Owings Mill campus where I had 3 interviews with employees, a group tour, and a job shadow.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time where you had to demonstrate superior leadership.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you failed.   Answer Question

The pay was too low and they were unwilling to negotiate.