T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fund Accountant Interview

Fund Accountant
Owings Mills, MD

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 15 minute phone screen. Afterwards I had an interview setup within 10 days. I had three 30 minute interviews then spoke with HR afterward. The interviews were relatively laid back and consisted of mostly the basic behavioral interview questions.

Interview Question – What do you like most about fund accounting?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. Take it or leave it type deal.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Fund Accounting Interview

Fund Accounting
Owings Mills, MD

The process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in October 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online for several positions. I was called by and HR representative who scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview on site in which I interviewed with three separate managers/supervisors. Questions consisted of mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked in a group or a team environment and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Describe the process of completing a project and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salaries are pretty much set but they are negotiable within a range. KNOW WHAT THE SALARY RANGE IS! This way you will be in a better situation to negotiate. Also know what your time is worth.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price Fund Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees and interview candidates.