Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Investment Operations Associate (8)
- Intern (7)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Finance (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Associate (3)
- Service Associate (3)
- Brokerage (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Associate Analyst (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Retail Account Management (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Retail Service Associate (2)
- Email Developer (1)
- Mutual Fund Accounting Associate (1)
- Contracted Administrative Assistant (1)
- Retail Account Management Intern (1)
- Personal Services Client Manager (1)
Fund Accountant Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD).
I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 15 minute phone screen. Afterwards I had an interview setup within 10 days. I had three 30 minute interviews then spoke with HR afterward. The interviews were relatively laid back and consisted of mostly the basic behavioral interview questions.
- What do you like most about fund accounting? Answer Question
No negotiating. Take it or leave it type deal.
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Fund Accounting InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in October 2010.
Applied online for several positions. I was called by and HR representative who scheduled a phone interview. After the phone interview I was scheduled for an interview on site in which I interviewed with three separate managers/supervisors. Questions consisted of mainly behavioral questions.
Salaries are pretty much set but they are negotiable within a range. KNOW WHAT THE SALARY RANGE IS! This way you will be in a better situation to negotiate. Also know what your time is worth.