T. Rowe Price

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in July 2010.

Interview Details – My initial interaction with the Recruiter was great, and my in person interview experience was great as well. I felt like it went well, and I knew I was one of a small number of candidates (2-3). Also, they had a lot of questions, but they didn't schedule much time for me to respond to their questions and ask my own questions. I mean, you're interviewing them just as much as they're interviewing you. I felt like it was too rushed. All along the Recruiter was telling me how interested they were in me. After the in person interviews I sent thank yous to everyone I interviewed with, and I sent an email to the Recruiter to let her know that I had a positive experience. She said they wanted to move quickly, so I should hear back soon. That was the last week of July, and I still haven't heard a peep from them, and it's late October. Obviously I wasn't selected for the position, and I am actually happy I wasn't, because I got a more fabulous job that was really my first choice anyway. But I feel like it is extremely unprofessional for them to have just completely ignored me. I would have been totally happy with a "no, thank you" email, but I still haven't heard anything. I used to supervise Recruiting for entry level positions where hundreds of people were interviewed, and my Recruiters always made sure they notified people that they were declined. This was a professional position, and I don't understand why they couldn't take two seconds to tell me they were selecting someone else. I find it very rude.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!