T. Rowe Price

Getting the Interview

7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through campus recruiting. The interview was pretty standard; nothing out of expectations. Two female associates interviewed me and wrote down my answers. I guess they were not the ones to decide if I were hired or not. The interview was pretty laid back and lasted for half an hour. They called back about 2 weeks later.

Interview Question – What do you think is the best and worst thing about teamwork? What was the greatest challenge you've encountered and how have you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview. I was then brought in for a second round interview and got a call back the next day with an offer

Interview Question – They were all behavioral based   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online and interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Interview Details – All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

Interview Question – What do you look for in a boss?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and then recieved a message on my school career page saying that they wanted me to schedule an interview. Interview was very straight forward

Interview Questions

Owings, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was lucky and knew my hiring manager. Although, I was still interviewed for the position, even though I was practically guaranteed it without my one on one.

Interview Question – I was practically guaranteed this position, so I really was only required to fill out the application and have a short conversation with the recruiter   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was more than excited twith the offer at the time, so there was no negotiation, I simply accepted

Baltimore, MD

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in April 2009.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview with 4 managers. It took a total of 3 days to schedule the 4 interviews. They asked historical questions such as tell me about your past achievements? Tell me about a time you dealt with a problem client? How have you worked in groups and in teams? There were no knowledge questions, but rather focused on what I have done in school and in my experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They made an offer, and I did not attempt to negotiate.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2012.

Interview Details – Standard questions: Strengths/ weaknesses, why T. Rowe, etc. Be prepared with real examples when describing weaknesses and how you overcame. Overall very laid back and easy going. Nothing technical at all, basically just a resume walk through.

Interview Question – What has been the biggest decision in your life so far?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price

Worked for T. Rowe Price? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at T. Rowe Price Intern interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by T. Rowe Price employees and interview candidates.