Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at T. Rowe Price
- Investment Operations Associate (9)
- Intern (8)
- Service Associate (5)
- Associate (4)
- Investment Specialist (4)
- Manager (4)
- Transaction Representative (4)
- Retail Service Associate (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- PSC Representative (3)
- Investment Analyst (3)
- Investment Operations (3)
- Associate Analyst (3)
- Brokerage (3)
- Finance (3)
- Retail Account Management (3)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Investment Fellowship (2)
- Internal Audit (2)
- Summer Associate (2)
- Accountant (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Retirement Specialist (2)
- Investment Counselor (2)
- Group Manager (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Investment Operations Intern (2)
- 401k Associate (1)
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2015.
On Campus Recruiting. I applied through University Career website, had an on-campus interview. The recruiter asked me questions about my interest in the position and investing. He asked whether or not I believe in active management. Interview was straight forward. I heard back in two weeks.
- Describe one scenario when you worked with a team? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price
Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price.
All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.
- What do you look for in a boss? Answer Question
Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2012.
Standard questions: Strengths/ weaknesses, why T. Rowe, etc. Be prepared with real examples when describing weaknesses and how you overcame. Overall very laid back and easy going. Nothing technical at all, basically just a resume walk through.
- What has been the biggest decision in your life so far? Answer Question