T. Rowe Price

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

2.8

Summer Associate Interview

i was introduced through an employee referral. they were very quick to reach out to me and set up an interview. first round was a 25 minute phone interview, the person called late and seemed very rushed to get through interviews. once I did my interview I was told I would hear back in a week or week and a half, but it took longer than that to find out.

Interview Questions
    • there was nothing difficult at all. just some basic questions about myself and things I am interested in   Answer Question

Retail Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Submitted application online got phone interview in about a week. In person interview occurred about a week later, two people interviewed me. Interviewers asked around 5 question total little to no eye contact.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had someone respond negatively to feedback   Answer Question

Investment Operations Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2015.

I gave my resume and cover letter to a professor who had ties within T. Rowe. Received a call about a week later to come in for an interview. The interview was very laid back mostly behavioral based questions and a lot of questions were centered around my resume. It lasted about an hour. Great campus out in Owings Mills. Very friendly and an overall great experience,

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in January 2015.

Contacted by the HR. She told me she want to know more about my background. She mainly asked me some programming skills and research experience. She is really nice and said someone will call me back. Unfortunately I didn't receive phone call from the company. I think programming is really crucial for this position.

Retail Investment Services Associate Interview

Two interviewers, behavioral and experiential questions, long time to get the initial call for an interview. Reasonably prompt offer after completing the interview day. Packet mailed with offer details and all the benefits

Interview Questions
    You were limited on changes

Analyst Interview

What do you know about investments? They wanted to know whether you had any practical experience in investing stocks. Unfortunately I did not have much background in investing so I could not answer that question very well.

Investments Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in November 2014.

Phone Screening this November. I received a call from the recruiter. I was asked pretty standard questions. Walked through my resume and qualifications. I was asked for points of interest and if I had any questions about the firm. Very professional.

Investment Specialist Interview

Difficult because it was a panel. The interview took about an hour and a half. Not what I was expecting. Not the greatest company. They need to work on their hiring dynamic. It took about 3 weeks to finally get my denial. Wasnt worth the effort. Maybe I shouldn't try it again.

Investment Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university – interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Applied through my school careers services website. Heard back a week later. They told me they were going to be on campus the next day and to schedule an interview with them at a designated time slot as soon as possible on the career services website. The interview itself lasted about 30 minutes and was all behavioral questions. They asked questions like "what do you think is your best strength is?", "what are your weaknesses?", "when did you work with a group that you had trouble working with and how did you handle the situation?", "why T Rowe price?" and then questions about your resume/work experience. Overall it was a good interview experience, there wasn't an interview question that I didn't think they would ask.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you be the perfect fit for this position as an investment operations associate?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

I found out about this internship through my university. The application was straight forward, and they emailed me to schedule an interview promptly. The interview was mainly behavioral, nothing short of expectations.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time where you were unsatisfied with your work.   Answer Question