T. Rowe Price Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2015
Updated Mar 6, 2015

2.8

Retail Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Behavior style interviews. Starts with mini-phone interview and then to an in-person 1 hour interview. Tour provided when coming for interview with presentation on core values and benefits of the working here.

Interview Questions
    There is no negotiation phase. It is a set starting salary.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at T. Rowe Price.

All members of the team seemed easy going but also very interested in their work. Six separate members of the group served as interviewers.

All Positions Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Behavorial style interview, be prepared to share specific/detailed stories

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you shared a opinion that was not popular   Answer Question

Doesnt pay as much as similar companies in the area

Associate Interview

Campus recruiting, interviews at the company, and an offer

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

There was an initial phone interview. I was then brought in for a second round interview and got a call back the next day with an offer

Facilities Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

The hiring manager contacted me to set up an initial phone interview. The phone interview lasted about an hour--she made me feel very much at easy. The questions were general, about my background.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what was my most challenging problem in life, and how did I overcome the challenge.   Answer Question

The interview was for an internship position. I found a more stable position shortly after.

Internal Audit Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at T. Rowe Price.

Applied online and received a phone interview with HR. Was called back to schedule an in office interview. They cancelled on me the day before me and said that they had already hired someone.

Retail Investment Associate Interview

Interview was straight forward with your typical customer service questions. Ask what I liked/dislike about my old job. Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer. tell me how you handled a difficult situation

Interview Questions
    • Why you questions. The simple, straight questions always make me over thin   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

What do you know about investments? They wanted to know whether you had any practical experience in investing stocks. Unfortunately I did not have much background in investing so I could not answer that question very well.

Summer Associate Interview

i was introduced through an employee referral. they were very quick to reach out to me and set up an interview. first round was a 25 minute phone interview, the person called late and seemed very rushed to get through interviews. once I did my interview I was told I would hear back in a week or week and a half, but it took longer than that to find out.

Interview Questions
    • there was nothing difficult at all. just some basic questions about myself and things I am interested in   Answer Question