T. Rowe Price Investment Operations Intern Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

Investment Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

I first came in contact at a career fair at the university in currently attending. I applied through my university's career development program (sending a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript), and got a call back for an interview. A interviewer came on campus, and I interviewed for about 45 minutes. I honestly thought I did poorly in it though (just a mulligan of an interview). They said I would hear back in about 2 weeks for a second interview if I was selected but I didn't hear back, I figured I didn't get selected for the second round. Two months later, I received an email from their HR department asking me to fill out a more thorough interview to "complete your interview process." I thought that was weird because I hadn't heard from them in two months, but I did so. Two days later, I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why investment operations? Why T. Rowe Price? Biggest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, as it is an internship.

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Investment Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

Application

interviewed at T. Rowe Price (Owings Mills, MD) in December 2013.

Interview

I sent a resume to a friend who worked for the company, who passed it along to the head recruiter. About a month later I got a call to interview. I went to their office for an interview with a manager that lasted close to an hour. All the questions were behavioral based- very generic ones. Since I was one of the first people they interviewed, it took a little over two months for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you think you would be a fit for this particular position?   1 Answer