T. Rowe Price

T. Rowe Price Investment Operations Intern Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

interviewed at T. Rowe Price in December 2013.

I sent a resume to a friend who worked for the company, who passed it along to the head recruiter. About a month later I got a call to interview. I went to their office for an interview with a manager that lasted close to an hour. All the questions were behavioral based- very generic ones. Since I was one of the first people they interviewed, it took a little over two months for them to get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you think you would be a fit for this particular position?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for T. Rowe Price

Investment Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owings Mills, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at T. Rowe Price in February 2014.

I first came in contact at a career fair at the university in currently attending. I applied through my university's career development program (sending a resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript), and got a call back for an interview.

A interviewer came on campus, and I interviewed for about 45 minutes. I honestly thought I did poorly in it though (just a mulligan of an interview). They said I would hear back in about 2 weeks for a second interview if I was selected but I didn't hear back, I figured I didn't get selected for the second round.

Two months later, I received an email from their HR department asking me to fill out a more thorough interview to "complete your interview process." I thought that was weird because I hadn't heard from them in two months, but I did so. Two days later, I received a phone call with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why investment operations?
      Why T. Rowe Price?
      Biggest weaknesses?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, as it is an internship.